Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

Yeah that is a great Idea, We should do that

love to have it in Cebu

Cool

... that's a good idea...

would be great! :)

In CDO. if you go to the bingo hall. cross street and make a left. On a Wnd. night around 8 pm or 9. you will meet some expats at a small karakoke  place there in the middle of the block. Most setting outside having a beer.  From the bridge going to or from the mall get of at the bottom of the bridge and go right up that street till you see a checkered flag. turn left pass bingo place and on right side of street.   Wish I new the street names.  That is Robinson mall across from Gasinose near the YMCA and immigration office. go away from the YMCA. down that street and 1 block right to find  . If you come to the divided street 2 blocks to far

Is this in Davao City.  Too early for my wife and me  but interested in the future

Hi everyone, gud morning hope we had a wonderful day ahead:-)

This can be a very positive future on the website for people to meet and communicate , hopefully help and share common experiences.  :)

[Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls]

Cool! Looking forward to this. 😊

Hi Guys,

I see that most of you are thrilled about the idea of organising a meet-up among Expats.  :proud
So maybe its time now to fix a date, time and a location for it.

So, who want to suggest something? :D

Priscilla

Lets meet!  How about June 19 Thursday in Manila!?  We can do it bi-weekly on Thursday (this was very successful in VIetnam when I was active in Expat.com).  But as I understand it traffic in Manila is much work, so maybe afterwork not so great? :)

Hey. I am not an expat, but I would be glad to have some foreign friends. If anyone is up for a meet-up, send me a message :)

Just a suggestion what about this friday July 4 somewhere at the Fort BGC?...

That would be nice! :)

jeezz.. im from cebu and i went in bgc last weekend. :( too bad 

how bout having it here in cebu city :)

wait for me  :o

That step will be more practical to know expats who r keen to know others too .cheers

[Moderated: No advert on the forum.]

Cool. Please have one in Cebu, too. :)

angelixx wrote:

Cool. Please have one in Cebu, too. :)

ill join in angelixx :D

2 from cebu: me and angelixxx... anyone?

Not an expat but I'm new here in makati.. For those who also lives in makati, we can chill/ hangout greenbelt, or glorietta..

Hi I'm Just new here want to make friends:)

There's a good place to chill every Friday in Poblacion. If you know Lokal Hostel, there's gonna be a Rooftop party on the floor above that, this Friday August 15. No door charge and the alcohol is cheap!

We're having a little expat get-together this Friday, August 15 in Poblacion Makati. Its on the 4F of the Lokal Hostel building. Here's a map to guide you: facebook.com/wePartyManila/photos/a.703568049685675.1073741829.696480280394452/786312251411254/?type=1&theater

what's your number # i'm not familiar with the area?
by the way my name is Joseph 29 how bout you?

@Dyan Simacon > pls contact us if you want to organise a meet up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

This thread is to inform you that we can help you to organize an Expat.com meet up in your region. If you want to plan a get together, please do not hesitate to contact us. ;)

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I'm Pierre, just move to Bonifacio GC for 4 months.
Anyone in the area for a drink/cofee or sport activity (footing, badminton, rugby)
I will try to join for Friday ;)

Hi,

We play football almost everyday! Let me know when you want to play but ill be at the party tonight in P.Burgos.

Hi I m also new here. I m an Indian expat working in muntinlupa. If u r interested in meet up let me know over this weekend.

we can all meet cebu and lets discuss business. i am willing to give free consultation but someone has to arrange the venue, etc.

Hi, my name is ellnjane from Manila, Philippines, How are you guys?

jhaepz wrote:
ellnjane wrote:

Hi Ms. Ellnjaine,

Welcome to Expat-blog,.. How are you?,

Jhaepz,

hello jhaepz, im ok, thank you, looks so nice with your car.. is that yours?

ellnjane wrote:

welcome dear ellnjane

hi i will write you very soon take care

I have never been to the P.I. and I thinking about moving over for a year to see how I like it. Which city would be the easiest to navigate as far as friends, and housing?

travelingtrent wrote:

I have never been to the P.I. and I thinking about moving over for a year to see how I like it. Which city would be the easiest to navigate as far as friends, and housing?

manila, if you want a very crowded place.... or in cebu, if you want a not so very crowded place :)