I want to find part-time job in belgrad

I am a university student from Ghana studying Bachelor of science in Agriculture.Hopefully ,I will visit Belgrad for an internship and will like to get a part-time job.

Hi everybody,

Iam working as an expat for more then 2 years for a multinational company in New Belgrade. We are looking for italian, dutch, turkish, english, german, spanish and czech , polish speakers. Preferably native or close to native. Contact me if you are intrested.
I just found this Expat.com yesterday and I love it. Congrats.

Livi, I am from Novi Sad, Teacher of English as a second language. What company are you working for and are there any job openings at the moment? :)

Hello guys > you should post your advert in the jobs in Belgrade section. Thank you

Sorry Christine,

will do that. have a nice day.

Hi,

I have seen your job-related post.
I am s Spanish l teacher (B.A), fluent in English and Russian.
Could you give some info about these companies.

Many thanks, Marina

Hiiii, Livi75, Im living in Belgrade and I graduated in Spanish language and hispanic literature. I'm fluent in both English and Spanish. I have C1 in both. U can give me some contact so we could get in touch?

Veliki pozdrav,
Dajana

hi, i have seen your post thanks,i am fluent in english,in spanish and finnish pre-intermediate so mother tongue Turkish, could u give me a contact e-mail or phone for get in touch.(and  my mobile ***) thanks

Suphi DASCI

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

Is this position still open? I hope so!!! :-)

I am a native turkish speaker and I am fluent in english and Italian. I can also communicate in basic Spanish...

I look forward to hearing from you...

My email is ***

Hi evren,

Can you please give more details about the kind of job you are looking for, this might help to guide you through your search. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently I am working as an import executive as well as handling all the admin type of work of the company. I can work in the foreign trade area (both operation and sales) or as a personal assistant. I also have free lance translation experience.

I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Evren

I am also very much interested for the job.
I am Serbian citizen but I lived in Italy for almost 20 years so I speak Italian fluently too.

Aloha
I am an American Citizen living here in Serbia and I am a native English speaker would you be willing to accept my CV?

And is possible could you let me know what positions you are looking to fill?

I also just obtained Serbian citizenship this year so I am 100% legal to work here.

Thank you
D Snay

Hi,are there any positions available for a native English speaker? My German knowledge is basic (A1). Afrikaans (similar to Dutch) is my 2nd language.

Hi,

can I have more information? I am Lithuanian/Italian native speaker, with fluent English, and good knowledge of Russian.

Thank you in advance!

Hi juratukas,

Looking for a job? Please post an advert in the Jobs in Belgrade section, with details of your qualifications and skills according to the job selected. this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards.

David

Expat-blog team

I am a Nigeria moving to serbia with a Tourist visa, how do i get a job there and also extend my visa?

Hi Livi.
I am Serbian but I used to live in Czech Republic for almost 20 years. I speak czech, english and serbian.
I am back in Belgrade, looking for a job.
Do you still have info for position with Czech language?
Thanks.

Doing four months in Belgrade and need some part time job

Hi Livi I am Czech native speaking and slovak is my second native language I can spak english and serbian. Can you write  the company name I can contact them.Thanks

Hi Livi,

I'm Rhey Ann  English is my second language . I am currently looking for a job partime or full time.

Please drop me a message on my email add ***.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Rhey Ann

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange contact details via private messaging please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct