Moving to Cebu City

I am moving to Cebu City soon, I have been in Cupid and met many people. However even though they
have offered to pick me up at the Airport and suggested I say with them that is not what I desire. My question is if someone could give me an idea or a name of a place I could rent for about a month or so
until I get settled. I have been told that perhaps only a room or a small place would be much cheaper
than a hotel

Thank you

Where do you want stay for a month? In Manila or already in Cebu?

In Cebu City

I am Réjean, a french canadian, each year i pass 2 months at mactan island.
I have rent all the time the hotel on mactan island.
last year i have rent a studio, kitchen,  living room,  room , with air con and access at the swimming pool.
If you want rent only one day, the daily price all include is 2600.00pesos

This is a hotel: Lancaster hotel, new name is  Kiefer apartell. this is at 5 minutes with taxi of airport. The restaurant, cafe and mail shopping is at 5 minutes with tricycle, 8 minutes walk.

The price for 1 month was 17,000.00 pesos and you have need to pay electricity and water.
I have pay 5000.00 pesos for electricity and water for a month... Dont have charge for gas.

Be carefull, it have 2front desk there, use the desk near the swimming pool(cheaper)

Good luck

dont worry, there are lots of cheap hotels around. if you have questions or troubles in dealing with the government or any establishment, ill be happy to help you.

Hi.

If you're still looking for a place, our apartment is up for rent. Just get at me.

cyprizzle wrote:

Hi.

If you're still looking for a place, our apartment is up for rent. Just get at me.

can get at you ? :D

Hello! 

I recently moved to cebu city.  I'm looking for a furnished 1-2 bedroom apartment to rent for a year in the range of 20,000-30,000 pesos a month. Any help would be great!

Thanks

6k-10k in banawa, cebu city.  20sqm-24sqm. too small?

Hi Chapinga > you should post you ad in the housing in Cebu section. It might help you.