Helllllooooo!!! everyone!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Kelly I work for an Electric Company here in Dubai ! Im not perfect by any means but Im a nice person and a wonderful friend. Just looking for new people to talk to and enjoy as we make our Expatriate life sweet. :)

hı  to you  too my frıend,  ı hope  you  fınd    a  good  female  . ı am turkısh  lady and lıve  Turkey   ,,  If  you dont care thıs  we may be frıends  too

Hi..... I am Rock..... I am in Dubai......... I can be your friend.... if uou want

Hello > juste to remind that Expat.com is not a dating website. Thank you.

Thanks Secil, there is no problems- you can still be good friend, we can chat. we talk more about our countries etc

hey Rock thats nice, we can be friends, we can have a chat and one of this days we can meet  :cheers:

Hello Christine, Apology if i offended you, or if i showed intentions of Dating - but my motives here are straight just to have fun, meet people, make friends etc

Hello Kelly

Anyone here

yes someone is around. welcome

It is good to meet such a nice man here. I hope we meet in Real life too.

So sali How is Life Like?

Seçil, i Mizah duygusu olduğunu düşünüyorum, ben daha iyi biliyorum ve kültürü hakkında çok şey anlamak istiyorum ve ben çok benimle ilgili çok şey söyleyebilir. nasıl seni irtibata geçebilirsiniz.

Hi Kellygmax,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Dubai forum, for other members to read and participate on the thread. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hello David, My Bad, i will -Merci

you  can  contact  to me by my  emaıl  [email protected]