Price for PS2

Hi,

i m looking to buy PS2. I heard Carrefour has the lowest prices for things like that but if you know about any other place let me know. Also can someone confirm how much is it in Carrefour?

Thanks for your help!

Compu Mall in Mohandeseen. I don`t understand what you need? Home computer? Laptop? Accessories? Anyway, in computer malls you find all you need, good quality and affordable. Carrefour is quite limited. Good luck.

Playstation 2- this is what i need. any idea how much it costs in that mall u mentioned? do they actually sell PS2?

Ohh, i see. My mistake. Yes, you may find in that mall. Now is PS3 the new one. I don`t know in Carrefour, but in Dandy mall there are a lot of shops selling this game. Even ToysRUs they have.No ideea about price but i can check it out next time i go there for you.

i d be very grateful!

Hello , I would recommend PS3 if you are not tight on budget! You should be able to get PS2 for 700-800 I iguess

I think a brand new PS2 would be hard to come by anyways

PS2 still available , But I would strongly suggest to keep some money save and get PS3, HUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference in graphics and of course you can play online

Hi
The playstation2 in egypt do 700 L.E or 800 L.E but if you in america it was cause 120$ only and the playstation2 games was cause 20 , 30 , 40. L.E or less or more than these money

Hi hhhhhhsshhshshhshhjjjwe,

Please note that you have replied to a very old thread here, however thank you for your contribution :)

Priscilla