Apartment community and neighborhood recommendations wanted please.

We currently live in Arecibo and need to move closer to work, which is in Guaynabo. The closer the better, but we are willing to drive for the total package. Does anyone have any apartment community and/or neighborhood recommendations for this area? We are child-free so schools, care, etc don't need to be taken into consideration.

www.clasificadosonline.com.

Yes, I've been there repeatedly, I'm hoping someone lives in a community that isn't listed there or has a neighborhood recommendation. There are a lot of places that get rented by word of mouth on an island.

I'll ask my step daughter who is a community manager and as far as I know she has a couple of condos in Guaynabo in her portfolio.

What kind of price range you're looking at and what are your minimum requirements?

Thank you for offering your assistance, hopefully your step daughter will have something. To be clear, we are looking for a rental, not to purchase. That said, our base requirements are: 1 br, (2br preferable) a/c in at least the bedroom, hot water in the bathroom, kitchen appliances included, and it be clean and bright. We are both artists so the latter is very important. Ideally, we would like to spend no more than $600 a month but the more inclusive utilities and other items there are, (ac, water, internet, laundry room, etc) we can go up to $1000.

She's not renting or selling real estate. She's hired by the owner's association (of a gated community or a upscale condominium)  to manage things like finances, maintenance, security etc.
Many  people who own one or more apartments rent it out. From what I understand those rents are in the luxury level, 1,500 and up.

Nevertheless I'll ask her when she's back from her trip to the USA.

Oh yeah, we're not luxury level, but thanks anyway!