We would like to rent apartment

Hello,  We would like to rent apartment  for 3 months starting from 1st of August 2014. Please contact us at [email protected]  to settle all information regarding apartment. 250 -350 e monthly would be perfect.

for a short term let starting in august ... you will be lucky ..

the issue you will face is that august and september are peak season so anywhere in a tourist town , is going to be minimum 30-35 euros a night  out side of the tourist towns places get snapped up pretty quickly and with everyone wanting longterm lets 6 months minimum you will not find it easy to rent for only 3months,
are you in malta already ? if not then unless its a holiday let your unlikely to get a property without viweing it and having the money ready asap . I think you need to look on malta park.com and the times of malta classifieds and speak to some landlords direct.
Is your intention just to come out for the summer?

I paid for an air ticket and now I can not back :) ... how it started - I'll sleep on the beach :):)

Would be perfect! I  have a nice room for 2000  . for 3 weeks .....nice area and private bathroom. Send me a private message.

Cheers
Ricky

i have a tent, you can borrow .. I hope you find somewhere and manage to sort somewhere out

tent :)  perfectly :)

I got really lucky :) 
I've found accomodation .

where and how much lol

san gwann. 150 e por per