Clothing wholesale market

Hello everyone

If anybody knows where i can find a fashion clothing wholesale market in Mauritius?

Hello ZYC.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

There are a few in Port Louis that I have been to, not a market though, they are located in a building

Hi,

Greetings!

Would you be interested to import from India?

Thanks & regards,
Aaqarsh

Hi, Gina

I'd been Port Louis , only know there is a pride mark upstairs a vegetable's market, may i know the building name you mentioned?
actually , I come from China, my brother has a clothes factory in Guangzhou,so ,i'm looking for the wholesales market to judge whether there are any possible they'd like  to import clothes from China with lower price if they can fix a large amount in one order!   
so, Dear Aaqarsh, i'm sorry ,i don't need import goods from India till now, but , we may have some business connection in the future~~~!

No problem ZYC. Let's be in touch.

Warm regards,
Aaqarsh

hello.

I have a similar question, though I do not need a market, but producers, with whom I can get in touch for more information about wholesale imports of clothes.

I am coming to Mauritius in the beginning of November, hope to get some information before that time.

Does maybe someone has any information or contact, which might help?

Greets,
Ruslan Khorin
Ukraine

Hi Aaqarsh,

well, I am interested to import from India, Ladies garments.

May I have more info.

Thank you,
Haddoy

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls )

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed.

Hi I am looking for a clothing fashion wholesaler of good quality does anyone have any advice, thank you x

hello dear it rishi here

please let me know what kind of clothers you need .

r u in mauritius,.

Regards

Rishi

Hi There,

I own an online shop and soon to be boutique as well. I have a representative in Mauritius who can handle anything on island for example shipping if wholesalers can't ship to where I am.

I am looking for quality, contemporary and youthful ladies fashion. I know there is a brand called Sparkle and Fade which are made in Mauritius, which are all of my above requirements.

If you know a wholesaler or can point me in right direction I would be greatly appreciated. Or email me a look book.

Many Thanks

Lauren Burnett

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hello all

For any business related queries, please refer with an advert in the appropriate field of the site :

> Business partners classifieds in Mauritius

Regards
Kenjee

Hi,

I would like to do small business from india.Just let me know how can you help.

Hi Lauren-
We should talk. I'm an American living on the island producing garments for large retailers as well as starting my own brand .

Can definitely help.

Jonathan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi... if you need a serious mature business associate then please go through my profile. I have been in the business of fashion garments since the age of 16/17. was also in beijing for 5/6 yrs concerning the same trade.                                                                                                                 

my profile::  I'm in the process of moving to Mauritius and looking for like minded business associates....

Marketing, sales, setting up of new business ventures and converting losses into profits is my forte... Worked extensively in the area of fashion, fabrics, real estate, retail etc.. etc..
At present I'm self employed as a Business cum Legal advisor...

If you feel we can move forward together, then please do let me know.. We can exchange our profiles and consider some business association...   

I am PRIMARILY looking for a challenging senior management opportunity in an appropriate field which is in line with my experience. Preference being, New Business Development and Setup, administration, Sales & Marketing, Business Management training and teaching.

My individual strengths: Trustworthy, dependable & result achiever.

Hello Sir,

I would be glad to be a part of the endeavour. Please contact me via my email address or whatsapp number. I am sure we would be able to do something together for a business prosper.

Regards,

Muntasir.

Hello..you can find a shop at the market main street of  port louis

Hello my name is Koutnaa and I will be interested to buy from India

HI
What merchandise you need from India??
We are already in business association with buyer from Mauritius whose purchases are in denims and semi formal ladies garments.
Another buyer is in negotiations with us in artificial and semi precious jewellery.
Please let me know in detail.
thanks

vijay mohindra
Business / legal adviser