Find a Accomadation

Dear Everyone,
Hope u are fine. I am a Bangladeshi student .Recently i have been selected in FSU in a Master degree programe 'Microbiology'.(see the enclosed pdf file) and the class will be start at 20 october ..And the authority told me if i want to live in a student dormitory then apply within 31st july 2014.plz also mention the vacancy is available in the Accomadation.

Best regards
Md Hossan sakib

Hello HossainSakib  :cheers:

Congratulations for your selection!

How can we help you? I invite you to please be more specific so that members here can best advise you.

Regards
Kenjee

If you are looking for (non-hostel) accommodation, you may want to use the classifieds section. But don't forget to mention which city you are moving to (this was not apparent from your post)!

u can search in www.wg-gesucht.de/

Dear Bro,
Actually i want a Room share In Jena City.I have got all document from university (Require for accommodation rent).I want room Within October at any way.And Cost should be 130-160 euro per month. But Still I don't get any accommodation.Which is necessary for my Visa Processing also.So I am in great problem.Please give me positive solution.

Rooms in student dormitories cost EUR180-300/month in Jena - and that is surely the cheapest option available.
If you cannot get a place in one through the Studentenwerk, you need to increase your budget and look on the open market. Online classified ads like Quoka or Ebay are an option, or ask at the university administration for advice.