How hard to find work in Hospitality maintenance?

Hi, I'm wanting to work anywhere in Thailand,  I've got 30 yrs of hospitality maintenance / grounds and Operations under my belt, how hard is it to get work . Chacing a new challenge hope some one out there can help. I have worked many years with the Ramada chain, Marriott, Turtle cove Resort and Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club Resort and the Renaissance in KL.

Hello robpadje

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Thailand Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

I suggest you to place an advert in the required field you are seeking an employment in our Jobs in Thailand section.

Regards
Kenjee

robpadje wrote:

Hi, I'm wanting to work anywhere in Thailand,  I've got 30 yrs of hospitality maintenance / grounds and Operations under my belt, how hard is it to get work . Chacing a new challenge hope some one out there can help. I have worked many years with the Ramada chain, Marriott, Turtle cove Resort and Ibis Styles Cairns Colonial Club Resort and the Renaissance in KL.

Why not contact the hotel chains and see if they have work for you.  Honestly that type of work can be done by a local.

did you search on jobsdb?