Apps for your smart phone

If you have a smart phone which im sure many people do have these days ...for free text Whatsapp
Viber ... Tango ...all free for anywhere in the world ...Also which I have found very useful ...Hotlines Egypt  ...

Hi Ellimay,
how are you? Yep, I use Viber for texting and calling abroad too. Absolutely fantastic.

thank you, xx

Chuckle

Hi chuckle
im okay thank you ..long time !

hope your okay !
I love my whatsapp and viber ...having friends in many places in the world its a god send to many like myself ...

Yes,i have whatssap nd viber nd its good,just dat i cnt make calls with my viber

Hi elimay,

I use all these apps you mentioned and as well as Kakao Talk, which is a nice app with some nice features to text and calling friends around the world. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

David thank you ,I haven't got Kakao Talk ..I will have to do this one ..

I wanna why this topic
Because of course many people using those services including me
So what i wanna know is topic is for what

@ stevebabou > Please note that it is difficult to understand your post, can you please be more clear so that we can help you? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Stevebabou ..the topic was just to say about free whatapp for people who maybe not know about it ...  I was trying to be helpful ..

Elimay,

I understand and appreciate your thought & time..........some "newbies" and older members may not be aware of these brilliant apps.
Technology is not my forte, so any ideas are ALWAYS welcome.
Thank you,
Chuckle_B. X.   
:D

I am using whatsapp, It's very light
I also use Skype for my business but it needs powerful internet connection which is not supported in most of places here