Help!!!

im 21, im going to dubai next month to see my navy boyfriend
im scarred of flying, and i need to know the following stuff
* dress code for woman
* weather your aloud to kiss over there
* im staying in a hotel with my boyfriend is this aloud?

other rules.

thanks

JodieBrown19993 wrote:

im 21, im going to dubai next month to see my navy boyfriend
im scarred of flying, and i need to know the following stuff
* dress code for woman
* weather your aloud to kiss over there
* im staying in a hotel with my boyfriend is this aloud?

other rules.

thanks

Jodie

Depending on where you are staying depends on dress code if you are staying in a normal western hotel by the beach it is the same as any other holiday resort normal beach ware just no topless! Once you are out of the hotel then no strappy tops or short shorts other than that normal holiday wear.

In the hotel and private beach kissing shouldn't be an issue but not in public on the streets and in malls or public beaches.

The final question the strictly legal answer is no. However as Dubai relies on tourism then for foreigners the authorities do nothing unless there is a problem.

Don't worry it is a great place and you will enjoy your holiday the flight is easy it is only a couple of movies long!

Thank you so much for that advice I really appreciate it! It was brilliant help!

Have you been?

Yes

I live here in Dubai.

If when you are out of the hotel area think "would my granny approve of what I am wearing or doing" then you will be fine!

Don't get confused between Dubai (UAE) and Saudi Arabia there you would have to cover up with a abayer and head scarf.

Dubai is a fun place! It is very hot and humid at the moment so lots of sunscreen.

Also as I am sure that being only 21 you have a new passport you don't need to queue at passport control. Look for the egate route it can read your passport and let you through the barrier, unless you want to collect the stamp in your passport!

Have fun and be sure to do one or other or both of the water parks.

Regards

Martin