Any places to go to / hang out / have dinner to advise ?? :)

Hello all,

I would like to have your opinion, your piece of advice concerning nice places to go to here in Dubai or even nearby !

thanks for yoru replies ;)

Nadia

Hi Nadia,

What kinda cuisine are you looking at and in which area ?

Cheers
Vazz

Hello Nadia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to browse through the article regarding leisure in the United Arab Emirates which may provide you with useful information.

A few words about your hobbies can help you in creating some contacts ;)

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi,
I am shan from Ajman UAE. You should go Jumeriah Beach, Palm City, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Mall of Emirates, and some more places around these areas. My contact id are [email protected]  ok take care adn enjoy yourself with best wishes. Bye

places to hangout in dubai ?? !!

DIFC, Irish Village, Sheikh Mohammed Bolivar...etc

my wife and i like Enything we are full free couple you ad us we sri lankan couple we too like English ladys

zabeel park . madinat jumera, jabel ali club, gantoot

Hi

I would say, in order to reply to all 3 questions (to go, to hang out and to have dinner) the best place is the Dubai Mall area. It's better to go at the end of afternoon, from the mall (everyone knows this place, I'm not going to comment it), then go out to the artifical lake where you can see the fontains, and you can either go the the park behind the lake and have a ride with a bike, or go to very nice bars around the lake after the souk Al bahar or the Palace (very quite bar overther).
If you walk a little further, you'll arrive on a circle boulevard (Sheikh Mohamed...Bdvd) with plenty of nice restaurants, to eat at night.
THe other nice place is around between the Marina and the beach, with very nice landscapping and shops.

What do you have for food (meat, fish, culinary art, exceptional food, wines)? Which cuisine (french, grill, english, iranian, world)? Which moment wish to have (date, fun, dinner with parents)? What's your budget (cheap lunch, expensive splash)? Wish to have ambiance and atmosphere and sight of view?

Me and my girl friends go over to a restaurant in Dubai Marina . Atlier M if I'm not mistaken. It was their ladies night and we really had fun. Exquisite amblance, breathtaking view, relaxing music and drinks.

Atelier M in Dubai Marina.  Been there with my family last year. Love the place. Excellent food and the employees are very accommodating. Beautiful atmosphere and the view of amazing. The ambience is good too. Overall, great service.

My absolute favorites are:

-Boxpark on Al wasl Road
-Marina Walk

If you want to take a casual stroll around with a pleasing view, a nice crowd, and a wide variety of food. These are the 2 places you should definitely try.

hey
i advise trying the dynamite shrimps in a restaurant in JBR that aslo serves duck. Look for a drawing of ducks lol
kassem

Am also new here in UAE delighted to be here. Where are the interesting places in Sharjah? Am done exploring in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

I think is the city with the highest number of mosque.. U can check out a few...and there is the sharjah coast line...
Kassem

And definitely the creek. Nice place to spend a quiet evening.