Study in latvia and making friends

i am an iranian engineer.i wanna go to latvia for furthur studying and ineed some info and friends to get know that country better

I am a Nigerian planning to study in Latvia how do I get my Visa and other document?

u must ask from a latvian embassy at africa.i think the latvia embassy in egypt can help u

I am a Nigerian and i have applied for visa to study in Latvia,can i get a part-time job as a student when i come over and how can i secure one.Thanks

Here is the Office of Citizenship and Residency website: Check here: http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/

There site has the information required, but sometimes doesn't have all of the details.  Look at VISA information and Residence-Permit registration.

There isn't much part time work, as the economy is slow and unemployment here is high.  If you're English is good then you can consider applying to teach.

Hi There
Riga is a beautiful small city its sut like a place which we see in the animated movies a fairy land .Hey I sure would like to be your friend you should really come to Riga and Ill show you around.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

i want to meet people & share with them

good by my friend but stay for while till i save your smile

Hi Jawaid Akhtar,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A brief presentation about you would be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated: old thread + pls write in English]

Hai shalini can we be friends?

@ vAN1preetha > Do note that the last message of Shalini on the forum is from 2012 ! I am not sure that you will receive a response from her soon.

If you are looking for new female friends, i will advise you to open a new thread on the Latvia forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

ur correct priscilla,n sure will open one,thanque........ :)

R u live in latvia?

hi how are you ? i want to move latvia and i got admission i dont have friends in latvia iam kishore ,, will you help me ?