John Davids Group Limited

Hi all,

If any body could shed some light on a company by the name ( John Davids Group Limited ) at 69A Admiraily Way Lekki Phase 1 Lagos, is known as engineering and construction company in Nigeria, as I have had contact with them sent C.V now they have sent a secondary information sheet to be completed.

My issues is that I cant find them in the phone book or email address so not sure what is going on. This application is through an agency by the name of Theory Z Consulting Limited  ?????????????

Any ideas ??????? Thanx

Kind regards,

Kevin

It has scam written all over it!

Hello Sandman, sound advice

Kevin
Admiralty Way is mainly residential and in Lekki. I can't get there today due to strike but if you are looking for a job in Nigeria in construction I can give you some ideas

John Davids Group is not a fraud at all. They are legitimately into oil & gas and construction oriented business. My company has been handling their I.T supplies and maintenance for a period of time and can vouch for their integrity.

Hello achuchi -> Just to note that this thread is old! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Achuchi,

Thanx for the info, would really appreciate if you could send contact details of this firm pls, as I wish to start work over there in the gas or civil field.

Again thanx Kevin.

Kevin I am a GM for the company.  I can vouch for them.  I would like to get more of your details.  [email protected]

I believe this thread is old
As far as I know, KP is working off shore in Australia

Hi John Davids is a real company.

You can contact [email protected] to start your dialogue with the company.  I am one of the general managers in the Johndavids Group of companies.

Due diligence cannot be over-emphasIzed when dealing with employment issues over the Internet due to distance and the possibility of a scam.