Looking for an employment in analytical chemistry field

Hi am Selly Selma from Nairobi Kenya. I wish to relocate to Afghanistan to find a job. I have pursued a diploma course in analytical chemistry that means am good in quality control and assurance in those chemistry fields. I have previously worked with Kenya Bureau of standards and gained alot of professional experience.
I have excellent oral and written English skills.
Am intelligent and good team leader

Selmasantos wrote:

Hi am Selly Selma from Nairobi Kenya. I wish to relocate to Afghanistan to find a job. I have pursued a diploma course in analytical chemistry that means am good in quality control and assurance in those chemistry fields. I have previously worked with Kenya Bureau of standards and gained alot of professional experience.
I have excellent oral and written English skills.
Am intelligent and good team leader

I think you may have trouble finding a job in Afghanistan.  I suggest you go online and search for positions in your line of work.  Perhaps try NGO's or UN.

Thanks stumpy

Web search you may try www.jobs.af and also ACBAR.( www.acbar.org/list-job/ )

Dennis

Hello selmasantos,   :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Afghanistan Forum. so as to help you get better response.

I invite you to post an ad in our section  Jobs in Afghanisthan to maximise your chances of having an employment in that field.

This might be helpful

Regards
kenjee

confused

Hello Ariana101,  :happy:

Why 'confused'? How can we help?

Regards
Kenjee

Hi

My field is computer science and have good job. I will ask if any opportunity related to that was there