I have problems in applying visa of family reunification. Plz help !!!

Hi people,
I need some advice for my circumstance for I'm applying visa to reside permanently in Norway for family reunification.
I got married to a man and we've applied for my visa since then. After six months, they denied our application for the amount of salary of my husband was not qualified the requirement of UDI.
We got a chance to make the document of salaries up after 1 month.
My husband is working in a company named Ringnes, he's worked there for 3 years but his job is a temporary work. It means the company don't make a long contract with him although he has been working there and his total salary exceeds 200 000 Norsk per year.
The question here, if I, his wife, apply for Visa and he's my sponsor. Does he need a long contract with the company, which he is working or just the total salary is enough? If we only need to prove the documents related to his salary, how much is it that qualify the requirements of UDI?
Without finance problems, everything's fine.
Please help me by providing me exact information.
I've been waiting more than 1 year, and I really miss my husband.
Thank you so much. God bless you

The total salary must be more than 260,000,- per year, if it's less than the application will be denied.

Hi, thanks for helping. But does the UDI require any job contracts of my husband??? To Hat_Ing

Hi, yes it does require a copy of your husband's contract of employment or a confirmation from the employer. In the contract/confirmation it must be clear how long the employment will last and the scope(full time or part-time) of the employment. If the work is temporary, then he should enclose a confirmation from his employer if it is possible to prolong the contract, latest tax settlement notice ( which he probably has from being 3 years here), The three most recent payslips-it is important to show proof of income and that he is not on any social grant. I hope this helps you.

Unfortunately, they are very strict when it comes to this matter.
"You must have an annual income of at least NOK 246 136 per year pre-tax and have earned at least NOK 246 136 in 2013 pre-tax (or NOK 242 440 in 2012 pre-tax). You cannot have received social security benefits during the last 12 months." --- (from UDI website.)

One of my colleagues had this problem because he is studying at the same. He quitted his school and worked 100% to get his wife. After being denied, he applied again within a month.

The new amount you must have is 295000.

Tashshy wrote:

I have based the amount from UDi´s website :)

Its changed this year.

if it has changed, it's odd they haven't updated the udi site.. it says 246136 there:

http://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/fami … partners-1

I've heard plenty of stories from people who are denied due to the income requirement so it's not recommended to try if you don't fulfill this!

there are some ways to have other money count towards the income- maybe you can find something in here you can do to get to the requirement:

http://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/i … on-cases-/

How frustrating I wrote a lot down with  links and all saying I just reapplied for family reunification 2 weeks ago..  I did it this morning and now saw it never posted... N.way. they are super strict on the income and the law was changing this year.. Full time contract.  Must provide tax forms. ( but they get this info online now) must not have nav benifiets for at least a year.  If I find the link again I will post it.

hi! any update with the total income per year that the reference person must have? thanks

I have problem in applying for a visa I try but not working for me please help me I need a visa.

EBR wrote:

I have problem in applying for a visa I try but not working for me please help me I need a visa.

Welcome to EB

Can you please give some more information about what exactly you are having problems with. Then maybe someone will assist you.

Tashshy wrote:

I could not find that they have increased the yearly salary requirement to 295 000. It is still 246 000. The only thing that I have read on the checklist is that you will have to get a written statement from NAV that the sponsor has not been receiving social benefit for the last 12 months --- for those who earn less than 300 000.

There is a proposal though to increase the required salary to 426 000 (after the change of government) but this is still a proposal.

From UDI.NO :

Requirements for both

You must pay an application fee.
Your marriage/partnership must have been validly entered into.
You must have plans to live together in Norway.
You must not have been forced to marry (forced marriage).
Your marriage must not be a proforma marriage/ marriage of convenience.

Requirements for the applicant

You must document your identity. If you have a valid passport, that is usually valid proof of identity.
You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.

Requirements for the reference person

You must have an annual income of at least NOK 246 136 per year pre-tax and have earned at least NOK 246 136 in 2013 pre-tax (or NOK 242 440 in 2012 pre-tax). You cannot have received social security benefits during the last 12 months. Check what kind of income counts toward this requirement and whether you can get an exemption.

hi! it was mentioned that the reference person must earn 246 136 per year pre-tax. How will the UDI know that the reference person earned that amount if the reference person has not spent a whole year working in Norway? Shall the 246 136 requirement be divided into 12 months and must present his three recent payslip amounting to not less than 20 511.333 NOK to UDI? What if he is working full time but received lower than 20 511.333NOK in a month? Will it affect the application of the applicant for the family reunification visa?

Thanks!

I dont think so if it is true.because what if the applicant is the pensioner then the yearly income of them is less than 246,000kr,are they not allowed to invite someone because of that income is below?anyway that is from NAV and fixed amount they recieved.As the embassy said.Norwegian pensioners  can easily  find extra compensation if they think that the NAV pension is not enough.they are free.as long as they recieved NAV Pension regularly.

What if the pension from NAV is 15,500kroner a month,Is he not allowed to invite someone?If not allowed?so meaning pensioners dont have chance?I want to clarify this because my fiancee is the pensioners,he has 15,500kr a month.so meaning in yearly is 186,000kr net.
Qestion?
1.during my interview at the embassy with my fiancee,why they dont tell us about the the minimum guarantee  required about 246,000kr yearly.And the embassy told us.The requirements from us had no problems.
2.I did apply fiancee visa last Feb.2014 until now,no result from the udi,is almost 6 months now.
3.Are NAV pensioners are exempted for the minimum amount required?

I hope someone can explain about this.Because one of my norwegian friend,Nav Pensioner is no problem because they have regular pension a month from Nav.What if the the pension yearly is 186,000kr,and not to 246,000kr,

I must confused.