Football/Soccer Pickup games in Abu Dhabi

Hello!

Just moved here from New York a few months ago.  I'm playing football (soccer) once a week right now, but looking to get in one or two more games per week. 

If anyone out there is looking for some extra players, or is looking to start something up, let me know.   :D

Cheers!

Daneil

Welcome to Abu Dhabi :)

Id be up for that

Hey I live in Abu dhabi and looking for groups who play football....Daniel is it ok if I can join u? Where do u play?

Any clubs in UAE having an opening for overseas soccer players?If you know of any,write to me.

where do you live ?

You asking me??

Hey daniel...can I join you for football?? I too wanna form a team here in  Abu Dhabi.

I can organise a team at the dome or the sports stadium but need ten or twelve of us for six a side

Good evening I will wish to participate in this football game. how should I do?

Ok...sounds good....duplays organizes the same....all who are interested could meet somewhere 1st....maybe near adgas parking (where people play football)... i can ask few more people to join in....but all need to meet and discuss 1st.

It's about a month after the first post but.. Are you guys still up for 5 a side matches?

Hey Nas 21... I am interested in 5 aside matches... lemme know... my Mob no : 0562077473

Hey
Well I'm looking for a game as well.
We're in the same problem haha..
Any ideas?

Hi  i would love the opportunity to start playing again , if serious i am very keen !

hahaha...ohkk..well if we have enough players... we can start of by playing at the parking area in front of Adgas...

One problem..
Where is adgas?
I'm fairly new to this city haha

I'm the same haven't been here long and not really to sure where that is lol

Guys its facing corniche.... you can ask around if dont know...its a pretty famous location. pS: check google maps..

Sounds good to me . What day is everyone thinking?

If  we start...it will be on thursday and friday evenings.

Let's get more people first no? haha
So far it's 3..
But I'm free whenever..

Yeah....we need more players... so ask your friends / colleagues.... we should atleast be 8-10 players.

Any ideas?
I don't really know that many people here.. Hah

Simon...do you know any people who could join us?... I too will ask people whom I know.

sadly not i don't start work until next week which is where i imagine will meet other expats who could be interested. Sorry!

No problem...message here if you guys manage to get more people....also keep in touch if you get to know about any other active groups who play football in Abu Dhabi.

i want to play foot ball kindly advice me

Hey guys,

Has anything been organized in terms of some pickup football?
If so please let me know, I'm very interested in getting out there and playing again.

Thanks!

I play at the dome...near zayed sports city..opposite Hilton on Airport road. Every weekend. Join the 'Abu Dhabi 5 aside' group on Facebook for more details. Cheers!

The same for me i play football every weekend and search for something else to do

Picking up on this thread, new to Abu Dhabi, wanting to join any group. Please advise - thanks