Tennis partner

Dear all, calling out tennis enthusiast to come and play tennis with me. Any level, the more the merrier. Drop me an email and we'll set up appointment/s. See ya!

Hello Tennis Player.

Welcome to Expat.com! :P)

Can you please tell us more about yourself?

The Activities section (Sport partners) in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes, I am in need of playing a few good games while the weather is still nice. I reside in the Batha area, but am willing to meet you anywhere necessary. I'm free this weekend if you wish.

Hi Lionhead,

Note that this thread is quite old. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team

Hi David!

This is Caning here from KLCC area. .I'm a level intermediate to advance level looking for a
partner on Tuesday and Thursday evening (4pm to 8:30pm) or Sunday morning 8am-11am.

I wonder if you have a tennis court to play?

Cheers
Caning
Handphone: 0129152919

Hey I am up for it ; pls let me know when?

Hi, I am looking for a tennis partner intermediate to advance level let me know if you are interested. I play in NTC Jalan Dutta on Sundays but would like to play on week days and Saturdays.

I am interested to play Singles. Let me know if anyone of you is interested.

Vivek
[email protected]

Hello All,
I am a tennis lover....just shifted from India and would love to play tennis at least 5 days a week.
Just waiting for my kit to arrive as I shipped it...so thought of networking in advance.
I also visited Japan Duta tennis center its quiet good and affordable.
Just let me know if some one is interested then we can plan in advance.

Thanks a lot