Got the letter from Denmark without Verification for Greencard

Hi there i don't think if any one have a UK masters to get Green Card Visa with in time line process,actually i applied on my UK masters on September 19th 2013 there is no response from the embassy,the visas r taking more time if your an IT Professional,if u call r mail the answer u will get as too many applications u need to wait for the decision,its better not think of the visa as much cause they don't have the proper information about the visa process :)

u right bro !!
i have applied in 2nd-sep-2013 and still waiting for visa !!

hi everyone i got a call last week from embassy that my visa has been approved,today i got a mail from  embassy to submit my passport at vfs center,total visa process 11 months for me if u have any doubts message me..... :)

Congratulation Robin!! I applied on June 30, 2014 in Bangladesh and till now no update from the Embassy. Good luck.

Congrats Robin.
Have anybody got the G.C Approval in this Month?
I called to the Embassy last week, They told to me, We are looking to complete all the pending Applications before end of this September, Who are applied last year. And they recruit extra Employees for this also, Got Delay only for the Political Issues Only the Reason.
Great Sign for Us. All the Best To You all :).

yeah thats great sign bro :)

Hi robin,

Congratulations! Good luck for your future!

Regards,
Krish

hi...did they do the verification of eductaional documents and employment....i have also applied in dec 2013...but till date no verification has been done...only i received a email in month of feb for submission of some residence proof in USA.0

k

palak wrote:

hi...did they do the verification of eductaional documents and employment....i have also applied in dec 2013...but till date no verification has been done...only i received a email in month of feb for submission of some residence proof in USA.0

Hi, Me also don't have the Emp verification. It's Not must require the Emp verification for everyone.
Check with Denmark Embassy for the Status of your Application.

Hi.. i called them yesterday they said decision is pending...first time i called them in june from june onwards they are saying dis.....

palak wrote:

Hi.. i called them yesterday they said decision is pending...first time i called them in june from june onwards they are saying dis.....

Yes, I think all the process for your application is over, Except the Decision. The Applications are speedup from last 2 Weeks Only.
We will get the Approvals Soon.

sreenath wrote:
palak wrote:

Yes, I think all the process for your application is over, Except the Decision. The Applications are speedup from last 2 Weeks Only.
We will get the Approvals Soon.

hope so bro :)

hello thank you all, no worries guys the decision are on the way for everyone, wish everyone in advance cheers..... :)

robinthomas wrote:

hello thank you all, no worries guys the decision are on the way for everyone, wish everyone in advance cheers..... :)

thx robin :)

Hi, I am intended to apply for Danish GC, I have Msc in Organic Chemistry from Indian Universities, How much points can i get here?

HI  Kapil
Did u get Any updates from embassy.............

Have you got any reply from embassy?

I think no one receive any reply from embassy

hellow, is applied last year in Nov 2013..till now i haven't received any updates from the danish embassy..when I called the embassy they said all the GC applications will take 15-18 months..if it is so then I would say they have a very deadly and slow process

Hi everybody
I applied for Denmark GC by the end of June in Dhaka. Few days ago embassy called me to submit my original educational documents with color photocopy. The embassy person will check my original documents and will stamp the color copies. When I submitted my application, the embassy did not check my original documents although I had all the documents with me. I wonder the embassy missed or forgot doing this and now asking to submit original documents. I am not sure. Does this means educational verification? Or, educational verification means verification from the respective institution by the GC authority. How long time may be needed after this verification? If someone have any idea or experience, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your kind coopperation.

Hi there Likhon u have applied on June 2014 from Dhaka Bangladesh VFS the embassy may ask you for your original documents if they have any query on your educational documents, you need to send them your original documents for there verification & what ever they require you need to send the documents at VFS so you can get the decision soon or it may take 8 months it depends on the applications cheers..... :)

Hi Robin
Thank you for your response.
I already presented my documents to the embassy last week and hopefully the embassy will send to GC authority soon. When I submitted my application, that time embassy did not verify or stamp copies of my certificates. I wonder whether they forgot it or this is normal procedure for them.

finally finally have got green card approval after 10 months ..Thanks God

babarmalik wrote:

finally finally have got green card approval after 10 months ..Thanks God

Congrates Babarmalik, On Which date of Nov 2013 Applied?

I applied on 14 Nov 2013 and today I have received an email regarding ma approval..best of luck all if ya

babarmalik wrote:

I applied on 14 Nov 2013 and today I have received an email regarding ma approval..best of luck all if ya

Good Luck Nov Guys... Nov People are getting the Approvals. Today My Friend got an Approval, He applied on 21st Nov 2013.

Hi there when u submit the documents they need to stamp on the colour Xerox copies and then they hand over the original documents to you i think they have forgot to stamp on the colour copies of ur documents, so they need for there reference of ur educational documents  that's it....

hello congrats babarmalik  :)

I applied on 21st Dec...bt till date no reply...

Congratulations to Babamalik

thanks a lot Robin and Likhon

Hi Likhon ,

I appreciate your step to immigrate in Denmark . But, I heard getting a white collar job is very hard , specially for immigrants . Have you noticed somebody from India has got GC after ten months . Why did you not consider Canada or Australia ?

Thanks
Aarif

Hi Arif
Thank you for your intention. I have specific causes not to try Canada or Australia. Also I heard that almost all are doing odd jobs over there. Denmark is my alternative choice I do not want to settle in Malaysia or Hang Kong. I hope Denmark would be better than these places. And I setup my mind to struggle. Please help me if you can. Best wishes for you.

waiting from 2nd sep-2013

Hi,

I applied for Denish Green Card from India in April 2013. They refused my visa in september 2013 by giving 95 points.

After that I filed an appeal in October 2013 and got positive reply in January 2014 by asking my bank account to get refund. They told me that my appeal is upheld so they will refund appeal's money. As I know if they refund your appeal then you got approval from them.

They refunded DKK 780 into my account in March 2014.

The Immigration Appeals Board has approved my appeal and sent my documents to Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment.

Last month in August 2014,When I rang to "Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment" they have told me that they have sent my documents for verification to [ International Documents Verification Department ] and it will take couple of months to verify my documents.

Here I am not getting their procedure. Why they are keeping me in the loop. They have verified my all documents but now again they are doing the same procedure whereas Immigration Appeal Board has upheld & refunded my appeal's money.

I would like to know how long time I will have to wait to get confirmation letter from Denmark. So I can go for stamping.

Hi Friends!

Do I need to maintain funds till I get decision or visa approval? How many more months I need to keep funds in my bank account? I applied for Danish GC in Dec 2013. I just got hard copy in March 2014 regarding my Educational assessment. Till now there is no update regarding my status. Its really frustrating.

I think You need to maintain the funds for one more month. What is the date in the December month?

On Dec 29th. I also heard that its quite hard to find professional jobs in Denmark. Three of my frnds who went there with good professional work exp from India doing only odd jobs like Cleaning and news paper distribution.

I think finding a job over there is second step.....still we have not received any response from them.....first we need approval from them.....