New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here

halo evry1,am new here n hope to make new creative friends.also seeking tours and travel job.

Hi! am Brian staying in Tudor and would like to meet new friends  :-)

Hi Everyone :):)

I'm Sheri (Kenyan) i live in Mombasa. I've been here (Mombasa) for quite some time so i know the place very well. I am  here to make new friends both male and female from anywhere in the world. Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

hi am antony living in Nairobi an expert driver/chauffeur enjoying the city and available

[moderated: post in the Housing in Kenya section]

Hi,

This is sudhakar from Tamil nadu (India), Presently working as a stock control manager in City walk limited , Nairobi,

Hi All,

In September I will move to Nairobi for an international assignment for the multinational I'm working for.
I worked as a volunteer in the Lungalunga slums 3 years ago and have visited 2x since, so have local friends and know my way around a little, but would like to get involved more with the international community.

Looking forward to connect!

Cheers,
Robin

Hi am Scolahsticah am a Kenyan married to an expat with one son

Hi evryone,Rose here n new frnds are welcome.hope to learn more of different countries culture.

Hi All, I am Merci. Hope to make new friends  :par:

Hey! How is everybody doing? Please add me to you network, I have arrived two months ago and still building my friends` network.
*Peace*

hy i want your number we network

[moderated: no free ad on the Forum pls]

Hi I am Living in nyanza and want to move to the coast. At the moment i am back in the uk working for a short time. Anyone on the coast know of a house or a piece of land i can build one on. I have been in kenya on and off since 2009 and have already built a house so i know some of the scams pitfalls etc that can occur. Have fun and stay positive

helow everyone :) im back on this blog. my name is Bree 23 years old.. im here to make new good friends. i am freelancer photographer. Please fill free to inbox me

Regards,
Bree

Hi all,

Welcome to Kenya.
If any of you is available, please feel free to join us at Nairobi Safari Walk this Saturday? You can check this link out.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=386334
Cheers!

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi!

Becca here. I'm a private tutor, based in Nairobi :)

:cheers:  hi, am looking to network with genuine business people, starters or established investors  and also real friends, hit me up

[ Moderated : Please avoid your personal contacts on the forum ]

Hi My nam is Eric n a I have a band called samawati. And I'm also an expart mc... Wanna meet other expats in kenya

Samawati band wrote:

Hi My nam is Eric n a I have a band called samawati. And I'm also an expart mc... Wanna meet other expats in kenya

J am james living in nrbi. would llke to join other expats

Am Dolphine, love meeting new friends

Share with us pls.

I am Art Director. Quizzer. Once upon a time opening batsman and off spinner. Tried to be a Entrepreneur. Knowledge seeker. Wannabe Writer. Facebook user.  Twitter avoider.  Opinion junkie. Pink Floyd lover. Intense mood-swinger. Bathroom singer. Voyeur of life. I live and work in the Nairobi. I am looking to meet new people and make friends with them. I am a social person,fun to be with and down to earth.

Hi..

I am Art Director. Quizzer. Once upon a time opening batsman and off spinner. Tried to be a Entrepreneur. Knowledge seeker. Wannabe Writer. Facebook user.  Twitter avoider.  Opinion junkie. Pink Floyd lover. Intense mood-swinger. Bathroom singer. Voyeur of life. I live and work in the Nairobi. I am looking to meet new people and make friends with them. I am a social person,fun to be with and down to earth.

hi,your request has been granted jaber

Im an education expat n ready to take any assignment.

Yap! Im glad to add u in my friends list.

Jambo, hello, I will move to Nairobi in October! My husband will work there, I will have to find something for me to do. My hobbies are sewing, knitting, and solving Sudokus. And I know, that my english is bad - I learnt it at school, centuries ago....
But I am looking foreward to live in Kenya, I have been  there 3years ago for 1 week and the feeling was
"I'm at home"
Greetings still from Germany! Sigiblu

Hello Sigiblu.
Karibu Kenya. I like sewing and knitting too. We can link up some day once you are here. With time, your English will become so much better because it is used here, a lot.
Hope that you will enjoy your stay in Kenya.

Hi I'm Varees originally from Uganda but living in nairobi. I'm 24 , I play Soccer for Bethel FC  (Nairobi Baptist Church) , I'm a paramedic student at Avenue Healthcare. I'm also a youth leader at Nairobi Baptist Church.
my passions are health and fitness especially in regards to teens.
I would like to expatriate to Italy to further my studies on kinesiology

We are moving to Turkey. Gordon and I have lived and worked in  Kenya for over 20 years and now have purchased a property in  Uzumlu, Turkey  We arrive on Sept. 1st . We are anxious to meet other expats as we will welcome any advice to help us  acclimatizing to our new life.  Our first purchase will be for bicycles. Is there a FOR SALE notice board anywhere in  Uzumlu?
Jan and Gordon

Hello,

My name is Andy (28) and my wife's name is Hannah (26). We are Brits and have been living and working in Burundi for the last 6 months in a medical clinic. Next month, we are moving to Nairobi to work in another clinic to help a friend, to start an Ambulance service, and launch an outreach programme for the Nairobi slums. We will be working at Lina Medical Services which is on Tassia Estate, Embakasi.

If anybody on here needs a doctor, or a good clinic with friendly British faces please get in touch. Our Ambulance service will be 'western standard' and Ambulances will be fitted with Advanced Life Support equipment.
Likewise, if anyone just fancies a meet up that would also be great. Hannah is pregnant, so we will be looking for some 'mums groups' and the like!

Andy & Hannah

I am Kenyan in Nairobi.,,staying and working 8:a.m-6p.m, I am a Swahili, English, Russian speaker, I am looking part time student to teach Russian or teach Swahili to any foreigner

Welcome, I wouldn't mind giving you lessons

Hi, just joined this to get some advice & networking.
We're a family moving to Nairobi next summer to work with an aid charity on an IT project and healthcare/ nursing. Looking for any ideas for schools for the kids in & around Nairobi please- preferably with British/ International Primary Curriculum & minimal tuition fees please! Thanks  :)

Hey guys- we're planning to move out to Nairobi next summer to work on IT healthcare projects & nursing in Nairobi. We have two young children too so maybe interested in keeping touch (if you're staying in Nairobi for a while?)  :)

Hi Andy
Good luck with your move.
I have been in Kenya for three months and am also a Brit although I have lived in Southern Africa for almost 30 years.

I have an out of the box idea.

I am project Manager on the proposed Wind farm due to start in Turkana northern Kenya this month.
Its a three year project of which I will manage the village to house the farm maintenance and management crews.

There are facilities going up for 200 people with 365 turbines,in other words its big.

For the next two years we require an ambulance and medical service on site .
This is obviously a commercial need but it can easily be linked to uplifting and providing a service for the seriously impoverished local community .

There will be med evac facilities in place but the ground arrangements are up for discussion.
As we are the first people on site We can lead with a proposal that the others will not doubt follow.

Turkana is an interesting place but probably not the best for a new born.
Having said that there is no pollution ,no traffic and security will be handled as the main contractors are of European origin.
There will also be flights back to Nairobi every week from site.

Food for thought

Regards

Brooks (Project Manager ,Lake Turkana Wind Project -Village.)

hi sheeri,
I am Ahmed , also from mombasa, and would like to make new friends.
if interested, let me know.

Where will you be staying in Kenya? I hope you settle in well.

Closed