Independent Professional VISA

Hi,

Does anybody know the procedure for applying for Independent Professional visa or contact for lawyer which can provide details.

Thanks,

not aware there is one. there are some other options. retirement residency 1000 a month income
there is of course the married residency
there is the work visa
there is the 1000 dollar visa if you have employeement.

I wanted also to get this type of visa. According to requests in official web site https://www.migraciones.gob.pe/index.ph … orales-2/, you have to have:

1. Filled up form  F-007.
2. Payment of  S/. 107.50 nuevos soles
3. Copy of passport or other travel documet, that will be valid not less than 6 months.

4. You have to legalize your Diplom and bring copy of ligalization authenticated by notar or by the DIGEMIN.

So, the question was how to legalize diplom.
We called to DIGEMIN 2 times and after 3rd time we got the answer, that it can be legalized by SUNEDO - SUPERINTENDENCIA NACIONAL DE EDUCACION SUPERIOR UNIVERSITARIA.
We coulddnt call to that organization. so we had to go by ourselves to find out some information. adress is on web site http://www.sunedu.gob.pe/
We were lucky, that this organization does do it, and there was not big queue, so we had to wait max 20 min to ask what kind of paper we need to get my diploma legalized.

So, the list is:
1. Original diplom
2. Certificate of study oroginal - hystory with the notes
3. Translation of documents, that should be legalizated by notar.
4. Legalizated copy of DNI, Carne de extranjeria or passport
5. 2 fotos
6. Documents should be Apostillized or have visas of Ministry of foreign affairs of country where diplom was issued Consulade of Peru country where diplom was issued   Ministry of foreign affairs of Peru.
Important point is, that if you need to recognize your Diplom of Master, at first you need to recognize your Diplom of Bachellor. If you need to recognize your Diplom of Doctor, at first you need to recognize your Diplom of Bachellor and Master.

I was very unlucky, that i made Apostille in my country just for my Master Diploma, not for Bachellor.
But maybe for smb this information will help to prepare better then I did!

Hi,

Legalising qualification has a processes,but if we get it legalised
what is requirement for Independent Professional VISA,URL/Link which you shared is not opening

is it holding university degree is sufficient to apply for this visa
and what is minimum stay required in peru

Thanks
Lucky

@frombombay

You have posted on an old (2015) inactive thread so I suggest you open a new thread. Also check through other threads here for information.

stumpy i got 2 replies after i asked query yesterday,so its fine to continue with thread,instead of creating duplicate one