Hello!

Hello Guys,

Looking for a job for a senior managerial position - advertising, communications, hospitality..let me know! i am an expat living in srilanka..recently moved and definitely looking :P

I guess topjobs.lk will be a good place to keep an eye on :)

I checked but no luck :(

one of my friend is looking a girl for a travel agency but its a bit junior role with small package , I dont think the salary is enough for u , or else i can arrange that for sure

I can't afford to work for a small package- i need somewhere between 100- 150,000 atleast- also, i was looking for a two bedroom house preferably semi furnished for 30 - 35 k let me know, thanks !

Hello zarin,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Regarding your job search, I invite you to browse through the list of jobs in Sri Lanka and to post your CV in the sector which suits you the most.

You can also have a look at the section housing in Sri Lanka which might provide you with useful information regarding your search for an accommodation.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi,'Are you still looking for a Job?

Hi
I have started a factory in Bangladesh and am looking for someone to teach me the language in Sri Lanka. Please let me know if you can or would be grateful if you could kindly put me in touch with some one who could.