Looking for a fresh circle of friends

Hey guys, I'm Kenyan from Kenya living in Nairobi and I don't know why my avatar says I love NY.LOL. (how do you know which one to choose?sic) Anyway, I've been in the social scene I never knew that one could wake up one day without friends! I've always been that girl in the crowd but a lot of my relationships have been toxic and I, naive.

Well, bygones. I'm soon turning the BIG 3-0 and I'm so eager to start my life around. I've made a lot of changes and I'm personally discarding a LOT from my past. Let's call it growing up :-)

Anyway, I would like to meet some fun individuals to network with actively. I have lots of energy so being my friend will guarantee you lots of fun. I'm practically looking to eat life with a BIG SPOON. No complications, no psychos and am not looking for a relationship.Not now. I just want to have some nice, healthy relationships with positive minded people. So if you have lots of baggage or are into any drugs and stuff like that, also no need to hala.
I want a positive social circle. You'll be happy to have me in yours!

Nobody brave enough to comment :-)
How about baggage and lots of energy ??
Send me a message for coffee??
Iris

Hi Istria,would love to do coffee too n we can be friends share great ideas

nice 1...winks :top:

you are so confident......

Hi we can meet up sometime... I love socializing. Hit my inbox.

yes I am :-)

Cool

Am in hit my inbox

Am in also. Contact me :)

Hi. Would love to interact cause i love positive people. Enjoy. I live in nbi too

i would like to be part of this kind of circle of friends. let me know when the grand meeting is.

If there's room for one more I'd like to get involved?!

hit my inbox too..would love to join

I am looking for new friends 2 can i join in?

I am in too. Hit my inbox

Hi. I am totally liking the energy and positive vybes in this thread. Lemme know when we can all hook up.

Regards.

M only 24. But i just found ur post so interesting!!!
I love making new friends! So here i am.!

Sounds good.  I'm in. Inbox me

Hey, interested in joining the circle.Input my inbox.Cheers.:-)

Has anyone actually received a response to their interest in a 'new circle of friends'?
I haven't (should I take this personally?!).
Maybe we should all take matters into our own hands and arrange a gathering of some sort?

True that. No response here either.  Kimmy started this. He should see it thru

:) i like clear hearted  people.

This is very nice :) also need a new fresh nice good kind group of people to hang out .. no issues just fun, spending time and enjoying life socializing

I am also to be included.

I like this group. But the initiator went quiet. I have a beautiful place 162km from nairobi with a very good view.  We can go for a day trip or overnight camping.... anyone?

I will contact Kimmy, and let her know she is urgently needed here :-)

Thanks Sheekoh! Loving the energy...I still need those friends. Seeing that we have a nice tidy circle si we all plan a beautiful rendezvous with the sole intention of having fun?

I am a 'she':-)

I'm in for the gathering. And sorry for disappearing. The responses came late I had almost given up ;-)

Sounds like the ideal plan. any more details? then we can post to the interested members here and make it happen. what do you think?

Kimmy if you organize a big function, i don't think people will show up. just tell them where to meet you and at what time. For example , you tell them on Friday evening or Saturday you will be waiting at a certain place, and then we just show up :-)

wat hapnd 2 th plan....   kimmy u need 2 steam up. am in en ful of energy

Hi Cool Camp,

Thanks for the suggestion. Happy to camp and out of Nairobi sounds like a plan.

Regards,

Cyn.

Once 2 people agree to go, the rest can join in. Its all the way tarmac except the last 5km. There's a 1.5 to 2km that will need a four wheel drive.

we could start by meeting first, getting to know each other then we can plan on the camp. just a suggestion

hey all, this looks like a fun group judging by the threads.. be sure to include me when you decide to meet / camp

rgrds

Cheers

Judging from all the posts on this forum, decision making is a small rural town in Greece with an unpronounceable name. When I'm going out there with my kin and kith I shall let it be known to all and sundry so that interested parties can join in.. Btw, I'm not charging. Just carry your own provisions and ask for directions. Remember 1.5km needs 4x4 because its a bit of a climb.
cheers

Inbox me for details