Moving back to latvia from UK- infos needed

Hello, i have lived in UK for 9 years and have a job etc here. Recently after my holiday back home im really thinking of moving back. Has anyone ever moved back to Latvia? Was it easy settling in and getting a job? I went to school over here and tech so don't know if my qualifications would be recognized back in Latvia.

Hi Dear,

Please send me your detailed CV. Let me know whether you are planning to continue studies in Latvia. If so in what level you are planning to study. The requirement is for Bachelors Degree you need minimum GCE A/L or London A/L qualification. For Masters you need a Bachelors Degree. IELTS is not mandatory if you can prove that you are good in English.

About settling in Latvia is not that difficult. Living is not difficult in terms of the cost. But you have to put some effort to find a job. The good part is you are not limited to stay in Latvia. you are free to move withing Schengen States even to work outside Latvia during the holidays. So this way you can balance the income.

Write your plans and send me your CV so that i can advise you better.

Thank you.

My girlfriend, and one of the authors of our blog moved back to Latvia after 6 years - last year - we try and write about Latvia to help encourage other people to do the same.