House-sitting Veliko Tarnovo early Oct to early Nov

I'm new to this site so, hello! And hoping I'm posting this in the right place...

My husband and I are coming to Veliko Tarnovo for about one month in early October to check it out as a possible place to move to from India  where we now live. We are both in our 40's. We have dogs & cats at home and would love to also look after animals if needed. We constantly need house-sitters ourselves in India so know how important it is for peace of mind to have people who are genuinely careful, considerate and responsible when taking on the care of someone else's home space and/or animals.

Any questions....please just ask.
With thanks

Hi JulesBG,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am sorry but your post is not really clear, are you looking for a job as pet-sitters or house-sitters please?

Thank you

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla we're looking for a house-sitting opportunity and very happy to care for pets too if they come with the house.

Jules

Hi Jules,

Thank you, now it is clear :D

I suggest you to drop your job request in the Personal and household services jobs in Bulgaria section, it may help your message to get across more effectively.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscilla!!! Will do!

Hi Jules,

If you go to a website called trustedhousesitters.com, there are many opportunities for people who wish to house sit all over the World, currently people advertising in Bulgaria.  I know this because I am looking, just I don't think I would be in an area that would interest you.

Justine