Moving to KL next week- need a place to stay!

Hi everyone!

I'm a 24 year old female moving to KL next week for a 6 month internship! I'm currently looking for a place to stay with a budget of 1000 MYR  per month including rent and utilities. Please message me if anyone has any leads! My office is located on the Jalan Conlay and would move to near Hotel Majestic by the end of August. My ideal location would be a place accessible through public transport to both these areas!

Thanks so much!

Aastha

Suggest you stay in Brickfields/KL Sentral area.

You can take monorail from Brickfields to Bukit Bintang and walk to Jalan Conlay (20 mins) to start with (or you could even take the LRT to KLCC and walk from there - 20 mins walk, but through aircon walkway).

When you are at the Majestic take the train from Sentral to Station Kuala Lumpur (Komuter line) thereafter.

www.ibilik.mywww.ihomerent.comwww.iroomrent.comhttp://www.mudah.my/Kuala-Lumpur/Rooms-for-rent-2100

Thank you so much Gravitas! Let me look at the websites you have mentioned! :D

[ Moderated : Please place your advert in our Housing Section ]

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing in Kuala Lumpur section]

[link moderated]

[link moderated]

hi
well im like you hope to move to malaysia but i would come to kuala lumpur on 20th of september till 11 of october . actually im planning to apply for jobs their during my visit.
actually im staying in a good hotel called V Garden ...No 21 Jalan Pudu Ulu, Off Jalan Cheras Kuala Lumpur, 56100, Malaysia, ‎0044 203 564 5228.
its kinda cheap and in city center and close to transportation. u can search and look ur self. and u can contact me for any help :) on my mail [email protected]
actually i dont know anyone in their ,so i would be delighted if we meet their soon ..may be we can help each others.
good luck dear

Walidz - V Garden Hotel is nowhere near the centre - Jalan Pudu is in the centre, but not Jalan Pudu Hulu. I noticed that Google maps directs to the wrong location.

Hello

I am moving to Malaysia next week. I need an accomodation / room to stay for 5 days around Kuala Lampur .

Pl send your offer or guide me to  a good accomodation .

khan

We have the same issue. But maybe im coming on 3rd week of august. I want to look for a job maybe in healthcare, actually im a registered nurse in the phils. Im currently hete in cambodia and planning to try my luck there in malaysia. Can anybody help me, tnx

I am a Bangladeshi national. I am moving to KL next week. I am interested to take your room for my accommodation if the location of your room is good and near to airport and have the good safety and security.

Waiting for your  reply
khan

Hi there, sorry but I mean im still looking for accomodation on aug. 18 onward for my job hunting, I hope you'll find one.
How about you, whats your job

[Moderated: Off topic]

How much is the rent of your room

Avemaria4 - people dont rent out rooms on a weekly basis. Often only 3, 6 monthly or 1 year.  The deposit alone is 2 1/2 months of rent plus first month upfront.  Difficult to find accommodation for 1 month (visa period) or less.

Ah ok, what about the backpackers hotel, is anyone knows anything about it

IRINA777 wrote:

I have a room for rent .plz call

room/ accomodation. i need

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

My daughter is moving to Kuala lumpur in November.  Will be working in mid-valley and looking for a safe place to stay, not far from her work.  Looking fully finished condo/apartment with security, rental Ringgit 2500 to 3000.

@ ozgilligan > I suggest you to post her request in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section, it might help her. Also note that there are some offers made in the same section, do note hesitate to have a look. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Ozgilligan,

This website might help you on your searching iproperty.com.my

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

When I lived in KL i regularly rented out rooms to expats for short terms-- 1 day, 1 week, 19 days, didnt matter, whatever they needed. But Im in Penang now and cant help. I had some fascinating people come through my place.

So YES, some people do rent out rooms short term!

I might recommend people try to google Homestay Malaysia and see what pops up. I see signboards around my house area advertising homestay but I think its gotten all confused. To me, homestay means you take a room in a familys house and you live with them and they feed you too. But some people think it means rent the whole house like a normal rental. Do they mean for 1 week? 3.5 months? I have no idea. Check out the google search and see whats available.

see here:  homestay.com/malaysia/taman-selayang-jaya/62975-homestay-in-kuala-lumpur-taman-selayang-jaya

Home stay is ridiculously expensive per night. Avoid.

Hi, Did you managed to find a suitable place. If yes, then please do let me know as I am arriving on 29th of this month.
Will be really greatful.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop advert in Housing section only.