Paying guest in nairobi at indian family home...

Hello,
I am interested to come nairobi for my business purpose so that interested to stay at indian home as paying guest, can you guide to me for this ?
I expects indian, hindu family.

contact me :

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi,

I suggest you come and live in a self contained apartment for a couple of weeks whilst you get to know the areas and choose the best one which will suit travel to your workplace. Then you can start hunting for adverts for accomodation formthose areas. Most live in guests are got through word of mouth or ads on notice boards in shopping malls. Vice versa, you can put up an ad. It is important for you to meet the family before you decide that it will work out for.

Regards.

I am coming to Nairobi & will be staying for three months as a consultant of M/s. Kenyan tea Development Authority (KTDA). I am a pure vegetarian & would like to stay in Parklane area, as a paying guest from July 2nd week with Indian community. can you please let me know what would be live approximate payout per day or per month. After three months I will also coming to Nairobi & would like to stay for 15 days in a month. i would appreciate your immediate reply. i come from India & I am an Engineer connected with Tea.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hi please inbox me for details, i have a house in parklands and we are looking for a paying guest.. food - Pure veg food

Hello All,

@snow_speeder : I would also suggest you to please place an advert in our section Guest houses in Nairobi section.

Regards

Kenjee

Yes We are interested, May I know the detail of accommodation & paying guest charges & facilities:
1. Separate room with attached toilet or common toilet
2. Breakfast
3. Take away lunch
4. dinner

Please send mail to [email protected], we are deputing a colleague to Kenya for long term stay in Nairobi to manage our operations there. Thanks Harrish Gulliani

Hi, m looking for a PG accomodation with veg food in Westlands / Parklands with some indian family.

Can anybody advise ?

Regards

Hi,

I'm looking out for an Paying guest accomodation at Indian Family home in Parklands Area for 2 - 3 months, Please call me on the below number ASAP.

Mob: 0733700052

Regards,
Vishwa

Dear Snow Speeder,

CAn you help me find PG accomodation for a family of 2.We are vegetarians and would prefer Parklands area.

Thanks & Rgds
Narasimha

Are you looking only working in Nairobi or any parts of Kenya?

The kind of a house depend with the size, like self contain is different following to the estate its,. But in Kenya you pay rent per month

Hi
I have a friend from India who is visiting Nairobi for work with his colleague.  They are looking for a Paying Guest Facility with an Indian Family in the Westlands/Parklands area, inclusive of Breakfast and dinner.
This will be for a period of about 3 months from 1st FEB - End April.
Please let me know if you have a room for 2 persons available.  Please also let me know the cost and the location of the house.
The visitors are both male.

thank you and kind regards

Dear sir/madam
            we are exporter of ceramic tiles from india if you are intrested please let us know we can supply you best quality tiles for trade in kenya please also suggest me how living style and cost if i do marketing visit to kenya for one months
thanks

First which business do you want to do in Nairobi?

Hi,
Ceramic tiles is a very competitive business here in Kenya .  we have Chinese selling very cheap & local manufacturers as well.
If you visit Kenya would suggest you stay at a guest house to keep your costs low as it is quite expensive living in Nairobi.
Hope this helps.
Regards

How is the going? When do you want to come to Nairobi Kenya and what kind of business do you want to offer to the people of Kenya because i can assist with good ideas ? Sam from Kenya

Sam Odongo wrote:

How is the going? When do you want to come to Nairobi Kenya and what kind of business do you want to offer to the people of Kenya because i can assist with good ideas ? Sam from Kenya

:offtopic:

We seem to be getting off topic here now.
The subject matter is "paying guest in nairobi at indian family home"

If you are looking for business interests then please open a new thread.
Thank you.

Hi speedy am looking for a paying guest if it is still available please contact me through my email address [email protected] with the details thank you.
Regards,
Essak Jiwa.

Hi,
I accommodate vegetarian pay in guests if you are still looking for accommodation then please contact
on this number

Hello everyone,

Please note that for any offer or search for a guest house, it is better to post an ad in the appropriate section as kenjee suggested; which is Guest houses in Nairobi section.

Shaazia
Equipe Expat.com

Hi please inbox me for details, i have a house in parklands in jalaram road and I'm looking for a paying guest..

Individual room as well as sharing accommodation available. Breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served. It's a 3 bed room apartment with ample space for car parking.

For any queries please don't hesitate to contact me on the below number.

Regards,
Vishwa

HiVishwa > for your accommodation ad, i invite you to post in the housing section please.

[ Moderated : For any advert please kindly post in the Housing section- Housing in Nairobi ]

Apartment sharing Indian only

snow_speeder wrote:

hi please inbox me for details, i have a house in parklands and we are looking for a paying guest.. food - Pure veg food

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Hey jambo, looking for paying guest indian family parklands, for days, weeks or months please do let us know, veg, non-veg......very homely atmosphere ..

karishma shah wrote:

Hey jambo, looking for paying guest indian family parklands, for days, weeks or months please do let us know, veg, non-veg......very homely atmosphere ..

I'll be looking for accommodation for a single person from last week of June (for few months). Let me know if you can offer any solution for me.

Email me on this.... *** for more details..

Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi Vishwa,

I just arrived in Nairobi , in next month I need PG , I am a vegan .Please give me your number if you are still okay for accommodating me.

Regards
Prem

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security

Hi,

can you please detail me availability, facilities and cost for the same for separate room  and sharing.

planning to shift in next month.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Hi, you can whtsapp me on this no please ***

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

[Moderated]

Thanks

Hi, we have in 3rd parklands if interested WhatsApp me on *** thanks

Hello everyone,

For all your accommodation/housing offers and demands, please post an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Housing in Nairobi.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi,

I am looking for a paying guest accommodation / serviced apartment in Nairobi with food.

Thanks to know details.

Regards,
Hemant

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the forum.
Closed