Should a child skip grade in the school even if he finds it difficult

aryavrat wrote:

Why the school will say ..........all schools and colleges are running by these parents......means when they pay heavy donation for get admission to the child and apart from these even the normal fee also school collect from parents.......so mostly schools are doing business.............today for me education is also a business , the more popular you and your school name you can charge more money from students..................  ;)

Hi Anil , You are absolutely right, here in Shanghai fee for international schools is higher than anywhere else , some schools are taking 45,000 $ per yr. It's a very good business.

Yes Anita even in India we pay lot of money in International Schools........
Even i was thinking why not to open a school............. :D

aryavrat wrote:

Yes Anita even in India we pay lot of money in International Schools........
Even i was thinking why not to open a school............. :D

Ha ha ha .......good idea  :) go ahead.

Will you join me and also ask your hubby too so that we can have a team to teach..........I will take care of Hindi,Maths, yoga,dance,football,cricket,hockey,swimming.....rest you and your hubby........hahahaha :)

aryavrat wrote:

Will you join me and also ask your hubby too so that we can have a team to teach..........I will take care of Hindi,Maths, yoga,dance,football,cricket,hockey,swimming.....rest you and your hubby........hahahaha :)

Hi Anil, If you want to do something creative for children which can add value to them I am with you but not for business  :idontagree:

Hahahaha.............. :lol:
I always do some creative things with children.......but i never accepted the theory of making money in Education ....one i am writing here the creativeness to make and learn the multiples of Nine.....
now start writing zero to nine besides these numbers from bottom to top means bottom will be zero 9 0 ,.......0 9 will be the top number.......... here is your nine tables...........and if you put one more nine in the middle of the table nine you can find the table of 99........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

I always do some creative things with children.......but i never accepted the theory of making money in Education ....one i am writing here the creativeness to make and learn the multiples of Nine.....
now start writing zero to nine besides these numbers from bottom to top means bottom will be zero 9 0 ,.......0 9 will be the top number.......... here is your nine tables...........and if you put one more nine in the middle of the table nine you can find the table of 99........

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil, I didn't doubt your creativity , I just said no for business .

I know that................ but i just write it for other readers so that it will be useful for their kids.................
And i agree  no business in education

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Therefore:
99 x 62
= (100 x 62) - 62
= 6200 - 62
= 6138

Can I go to the top of the class Sir?  :)

aryavrat wrote:

I know that................ but i just write it for other readers so that it will be useful for their kids.................
And i agree  no business in education

Regards,
Anil

Yes , it's useful dear , please write some more tips to make kids learn like fun.

Hi Anil , it's a good way to teach kids , you can be a good teacher  :)

Get me a job now a days am jobless.........desperately looking for a job...........seriously..............

Regards,
Anil

El_Jost wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Therefore:
99 x 62
= (100 x 62) - 62
= 6200 - 62
= 6138

Can I go to the top of the class Sir?  :)

I think i should stop calling you Elwin and i can start calling you Sir........
seriously.........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Get me a job now a days am jobless.........desperately looking for a job...........seriously..............

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil , there are so many jobs available for teachers but they want experience . If you can you apply for teaching job in China .

Hello Anita,

Thanks for suggestion and i will try..............

Regards,
Anil

It is the duty and responsibility of the school to privide quality teaching methods. Canadian International Schools around the world offer what you are looking for. Their method is unique. Students are taught individually according to their needs. If a student demonstrates difficulty in learning for one reason or another, they will ensure that the adequate help is given. Their method ensures that also children with special needs are given the correct teaching instructiins. They should not be repeating the school year or worse, pushed back a year. Please consult your nearest Canadian School for more information.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR