Looking for a full time, live-in HOUSEMAID/NANNY

A Russian family with one 6-month old girl looking for a full time, live-in, Filipino/Indonesian experienced, motivated HOUSEMAID/NANNY to work for us in Moscow (Russia). Primary responsibility will be to look after our 6-month old baby, who can help around the house and also have experience in cooking, cleaning, ironing etc. Must be good in English. She must be trustworthy, honest, loyal, hardworking and organized. Must have experience before as nanny for the baby (age before one year). Reference letter is preferable.
Salary negotiable.
If you are interested and like the offer kindly contact me and drop your profile to e-mail: [email protected] or call +79255053557.
Thank you!

Dear Madam,
   I'm Analyn Paez , pilipina , 34 years old , I'm am here in Moscow almost 6 years .. I worked here as nanny and assistant teacher at nursery school.. I am looking a new family , I am really interested for an interview .. I have references from my previous employer.. This is my number +79858347288.. Please contact me.. Thanks..

@ Evelina0109 > I suggest you to post your job offer in the appropriate section which is the Housemaid jobs in Moscow section please.

P.s For your own security, i advise you not to leave your private phone number on a public forum.  :idontagree:

Thank you,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed