Looking for a real friendship male/female all welcome

Hello dear Ghana expatblog members I'm Kelvin by name from Nigeria newly move to Kumasi Ghana, I'm here to meet anyone interested on real friendship male/female, and also looking for a share apartment a room toilet and shower, anyone has idea contact me on +233263067628 email.. [email protected]  thanks

Hello Kelvin welcome on board Expat.com :cheers:

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Rooms for rent in Accra so as to increase your chances to find the accomodation you are looking for.

Regards
Kenjee

Good morning brother,i'm a Nigerian who understands yoruba and english.I'm interested in your post as a room mate as accomodation in Ghana is what is still keeping in Nigeria.I'm gonna call your number.I'm really interested please.

Your number is not going through.How can i get in touch with you.I'm on facebook and my name on facebook is Anani Etoma.I will be happy if you can add me there so we can talk better.I will be waiting for your message.God be with you

Mr Kelvin,your no ain't going tru.How can i get in touch with you.What's your username on facebook so we can talk better there?

Hello Etoma !  :cheers:

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Please give some time for Kelvin to come back to you and avoid making multiple posts.

Regards
Kenjee