New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here

Hey,

I am Purvi. I am in Turin for a month. I am trailing along with my husband who's on a work assignment. Its still my first week and realise language is a biiiig challenge and still looking for things to do here. Its nice to find you guys here.  If you are still in Turin or if know peeps here and can introduce to some folks who are here so we will feel at home away from home :)

BTW we lived in Australia for a year and a half before this and belong to Mumbai, India
Cheers!

Thanks, Monica!
I am actually bilingual, so I won't need any Italian lessons for now. ;)

Hi my name is Paul and I'm from Ireland, I've just moved to Rome as my girlfriend is from Rome, I've being self-employed in my family business for 23 years, any advice on living and finding work would be greatly Appreciated

I am Italian from Piacenza but almost an expats somehow...lived abroad, travelled a lot...at the moment I live in Modena...I miss some international life and some catch up with foreign and expats people....only Italian can be boring ;) I am up for a beer or something if someone is out there!

Hi all,

I have an experience to work with the people with different nationality ,and i think the only people that CAN'T be boring at all are Italians @cat 985.

Have a nice day !

Translation:
To any Indonesians here lets get to know each other.
We speak the same language.
Welcome to Italy.

'

To the new comers...
Welcome to Italy.

Im in Milan contact me via mail for those in the zone.

Hello everyone according me I just find this blog to while join May pleasure for further informission
Best regard
Amjad ali

Hi....is there any body who can give me details as soon as possible...about...how  Pakistani families living their life...how much they are earning...which jobs are easily available to Pakistanis students.......what are the job chances for a Pakistanis woman ( students) .......how much salaries in different fields....,  plz help us, we have to move after one month...,

Regards
Mrs Saleem

Hii... This is Prashant, Born in India. I am going to move to Turin (Politecnico di Torino) in september. As this is a new country i would like some advice (and possible help) with accommodation options, lifestyle and language.

This would be very helpful. Thanks....  :)

hi i am live in Italy.i work with Italian showroom .we want to export used car in Iran  anybody there help me.
Mr.alI

You should contact to Pakistani Marketers....

yes .we like it

Mrs Saleem I also want to move Italy....I have alot of certificates and have a  degree in Business Administartion but unluckily haven't job as usual............Please contact with me when you have know how about job and realistic life style of Abroad.....
Regards
Job Seeker

Karachi, Lahore are giant market.....Mostly people of Pakistani's are prefer of Japanese hybrid or 8 seater car.....

Hi I'm Paul and I'm moving to Rome next week to my girlfriend, I'm from Ireland and any advice on jobs etc i would be very grateful

Regards
Paul

Hello!

My name is Danielle and I am from the U.S. but I have dual citizenship between the U.S. and Italy (I spent a long while getting that accomplished! :)). My goal is to move to Italy in the near future but I am unsure where to start even though I have an Italian Birth Certificate and Passport finding employment has been a challenge. I current work in the tech industry and I hold a Bachelors in Web Design. I am excited to gain insight from people here on this forum and I know I have one thing going for me and that is I am a citizen already but the task still seems rather daunting :)

have you considered your own business? its one that could be done on line for the most part and you could work from anywhere.  if you have examples of your work thats a great place to  start.
Good luck in your adventure :)

Hello my name Ayesha-Amina, I intend to move to Genoa the end of Aug.
I don't speak Italian but would soon learn from point of landing.

Does anyone on expat living in Genoa?

Ayesha

Hey... i move to Italy at the end of the month. Kinda scarred but excited at the same time. x

Hi - I am from the Boston MA. suburbs.  3 years ago my husband and I bought a home in Sefro, Italy (Marche). We spent the first summer there, then due to health and financial issues, have not been back.  We plan to return this coming spring.  We love the little village our Italian home is in and love the people there.  slh43

Salam,  respected every one...., would you like to give me some important information,,,,, actually we three persons are coming with in next two months on study visa. so we need your help....could you please help us....from how long u have been there in Milan................r u on study visa....what type of job u r having........? Can students do job.....what type of job they can do... how much they can earn in 21 hours / week....and what are the problems in searching and getting jobs in Milan.

regards
friends group

Hi Mrs Saleem > could you please start a new topic with your questions on the Italy forum for a better visibility and interaction?

This topic is on "New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourself here" ;)

Thank you,
Christine

Dear Christine....you are right....we must have to introduce our selves.....but dear please .. :);) ...reply my questions...because these are all very important to me....when I will be easy to talk with every one...promise.,will talk and introduce my self.
Regards

Hi I am new at this forum.

I am Italian but lived in Wales. Any Welsh living in Milan?

Cheers

Hello to all,
My name is Stefanos and I am from Greece. I visit Italy many times per month because of a new work project. I plan to live there for a year or more so I can travel to any cities needed. I  enjoy most of my trips because I have visited over 10 different cities until now. I may stay in Rome so I can move easier from there.
Good day everyone.

hi name's Varees Aura . I am a kenyan planning to move to italy hopefully bt january... I am currently a paramedic student... just wanted to know if it'll be possible to continue with the same when there... any advise will be welcome

Hi Everyone!

I'm Haseeb from Pakistan. I am an engineer by profession and living in Florence for the past 8 months now.

Still struggling with my Italian which is one of reasons that I am unable to socialize much. I love travelling and meeting new people. Hoping to make some new friends here.

Ciao! :)

Hi there, I have just moved Dublin to Milan with my boyfriend (he is French). We are both new to the city and looking to make some friends in Milan. We are planning to live in Milan for 2-3 years. We want to meet people who want to explore Milan.

Hi Everyone,  I'm new to the forum.  My mom was born and lived in Bari, Italy.  My dad's parents were born in Naples, Italy.  Took a tour of Puglia and southern Italy in March 2014.  Visited Bari, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Campania, Lecce, Trulli, etc.  Did not want to go back to the states. Anyone have info or how I can go about moving, living and working in Italy?  I just have to go back and live there, my heart was left there.  Angelanna

Hello guys! My name is Daisy I am at Rome now and newbie in this blog. Wish to meet new friends here.

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all well and happy :)

My name is Donna, I'm a preschool teacher from Ireland and have just moved to Italy to work as a nanny/tutor. I will be based in Milan city. I am a very down to earth girl who is fun, adventurous and very passionate for living life to the fullest! I am super keen in making new friends, learning the language  and exploring this beautiful country and culture.

I love making new friends, travelling the world and just being happy!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ciao,

Donna

Hello there,my name is Fernando that lives in Italy nearly nine year with my wife and daughter[Nathasha] four months old.I live in Naples.Ok catch you later.Oh I forget to say that Im originally from Sri Lanka.

Ciao....

Ciao Kiara,
So are you an US expat? Nico

Ciao tutti!

I moved here from Portland, Oregon last September to live with my husband in Livorno. It's been a rough year, as I haven't made any friends as of yet, and could have been studying a bit more diligently to speak Italian. My husband speaks fluent English and we can't manage to converse in Italian on a regular basis - concepts that I want to express just get too complicated for my level. I work at home for an American company, so I stay at home a lot. So does my husband, who also loves to play computer games, which kind of limits our opportunities go out and meet people. Anyone here living in Livorno at the moment? We've been having such gorgeous weather and I'd love to go out and actually enjoy it over gelato with someone. :)

[Moderated : No free ads on the forum please, you can register your company in our business directory ]

Closed