I'm a new mum in malta from the UK...live in xemxija

Hey guys I'm new to the site. I'm 28 and i moved to malta from the uk in march 2013 to be with my boyfriend (who works here, but also from the uk) and I got pregnant as soon as I moved here!! We had a baby in December. I've never worked here and I don't know many people at all. My boyfriend has introduced me to some of his friends but they work in the day and go out at night. Which I can't do! My boyfriend works all day and long hours so I'm on my own most of the time with my 7 month old son. I am looking for friends I can meet up with in the day time... Coffee/shopping/beach!? Anything like that. I live in xemxija but I do drive so happy to meet wherever is easiest :D hope to hear from anyone in a similar situation or just looking for friends! :) thanks xxx

Hi nicnak! I don't have a son your age but do have one whose 7. Would be happy to meet up for a natter, plus my son loves looking after the little ones :-) will pm you xx

Hi
We are in Malta sorting eveything out before going back to the uk 17 aug to do the 'packing-up' bit ready to return 20 September. We are lucky as we have family here to help (Maltese) but I am the only one who doesn't speak maltese, so sometimes feel in need of some native tongue- lol. I have 3 children- boy aged 13, girl 4, boy 9 months so when we come back would love to meet up.
Michelle x