Looking for english speakers in davao city to hang with on ocassion...

Hi, Im David.. ive been living in Davao City for 6 months now and would like to spend some time with a few English speakers for beers and talk..let me know if your interested or if there is a place i can go to find same..? Thanks; David

Been 2 years but The Drifters  English Pub use to draw a lot of expats.  Also The Drifters hotel, And The Drifters Apartments. All  the same place. Pub in the basement, English stile food ,pool & darts there. And a pool to swim in. You can look for it on the internet.  4 lefts from the airport to there. set up from the Ferry to Samal island. Back in a nice gated subdividion so very safe.  Or ask around about it.

how far is 4 lefts from the airport?

It's inside a subdivision called Nova Tierra Village in Lanang.  If from the airport, just tell the TAXI driver to bring you to Nova Tierra subd and to Pili Street, that's where you'll find Drifters.  Or if travel by PUJ, from the airport exit gate, you can wait for a jeep with the signboard PANACAN or TIBUNGCO and go down at the ROTONDA approaching DPWH.  From here, ride another jeep going to the city proper with the signboard BAJADA and ask to be dropped off at Nova Tierra Subd.  At the subd entrance gate, you can find many tricycles there.  Hope this helps.  I am originally from Davao and been to that place too :)  I miss my hometown.

Hi David, I am from L.A. Been here 6 years, living in Lanang, by waterfront resort. We can get together for a beer. Let me know. email [email protected]

Hi David, I am Italian, I just came to Tagum few days ago, I will be in Davao around the thirteen, let's get together. [email protected]
Ciao, Franco

Sorry, the thirteen of August

Hey there! I'm living in Davao city. I speak English fluently but maybe you are looking for expats to hang out with? which I'm not! =) Let me know!