Let's meet in Barcelona!

Hola! I'm an American who will be staying in Barcelona for 8 weeks. As my 40th birthday was fast approaching, I decided to seize the moment and travel the world for several months. So, I quit my job in California and have traveled to New Zealand, Bali, Singapore, Thailand, Italy and Greece. Barcelona is the last stop on my mini around-the-world adventure. My Spanish is very minimal so I'd like to meet fellow English speaking individuals to hang out and perhaps explore the area while I'm here. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Brave Girl, to quit job and everything.  I'm sure you'll do fine in Barcelona, suggest head for English-Spanish language intercambio bars.

Thanks for the tip!

how do you find barcelona?

Hello! So brave to do what you did! Ole tu! Soy de Barcelona! I was in Ireland studying for 9 months and now I can say that my English has improved! I hope you enjoy Barcelona and people are nice to you!!

Hello Jetta, r u still in Barcelona?

I'm enjoying Barcelona so far! I'll be here until mid-August...

Paulaville, where did you study in Ireland? I visited last year and really liked Dublin and Killarney!

Woow what u have done is really brave and interesting. I will be in barcelona on 10th of Aug. i hope we meet, cuz i really wanna hear and learn from your experience in life. Enjoy your life  :D

Hi hope your enjoying barcelona I've just recently moved to Barcelona

Hey! I am an American and live in Barcelona. I´d love to meet up and meet new people!

I live just outside Barcelona love to meet new people, I moved here in march seeking work not much luck x

The American Society of Barcelona is having their monthly mixer Wednesday night, 09/07. I will be there!

http://www.amersoc.com/index.php/en/events

Hiya! @RedJetta805 I was living in a gorgeous village called Croshaven (next to Cork city) and I loved it! I t was an amazing experience and I met really nice and kind people.
Would yous like to meet one day in Barcelona? Amanda.j.roberts, RedJetta805 & meamop?

Your welcome to stay with me x

Sounds fun were and when xxx

Hi
Am 27 old, studying master in University of Barcelona
My holiday started already, so it will be awesome to meet you :)

Best,
BK

hi Amanda j roberts and others! i'd love to meet in bcn one day. i live near the universitat metro but i can meet anywhere!

hi from Barcelona :) have you tried the best tapas bars in the old town center?

So, when would you like to meet?? This summer won't last for ever!

Hola ladies! Sorry, I haven't checked the posts in awhile as I've been going to Meetups and keeping busy. Are you free to get together this coming Sunday? Maybe get coffee and then walk around La Barceloneta?

hola! I am french and i live here from 3 weeks. i work here too!:)

What about sunday in La Barceloneta??

Hi ! Im in Barcelona for a week, traveling solo! If you want to meet, and travel with some company let me know ;)