Denmark green-card Visa Scheme

hey expatlove there will be physical verification check for sure thx..

Hey Naveen congrats for your GC visa my name is robinthomas well i have done my MSC in uk 2013 march, right now i am working as a IT consultant in a company Hyderabad,i applied my GC visa application on September 19 as you said it takes around 3-5 months cause the education is in uk, is there any interview for this visa are you still in hyderabad or in denmark,i just need your advice thank you..

If ur documents are all correct then there will b no interview

Im leavn on dec23

k naveen do you have any friends in Denmark or you need to arrange the accommodation by yourself so you got your visa approval by mail or they called you up,today i called Denmark embassy they said like my decision will be made in a month wish you a happy Journey:)

hi

its saandy from hyderabad i have applied for gcs on august 26 2013, please let me know how long does it take to get decision

i did't received any response until now i have known that they send a letter when they start educational evaluation does it happened to every one since i have done MBA in cyprus

hi robinthomas where are u right now did u got any letter from DIS

hey sandy i have received a letter from DIS that my education documents will be assessment and i will get a a decision next month cause i called DIS yesterday if u want any further quires send me message i will help you out thanks you...

Hello,

I have applied for the Danish Green Card Scheme on 13th Nov 2013.

I would like some guidance from you about the same.

I have seen on the website that IT & Telecom is 2nd in the positive list for Denmark.
I am working in Storage Administration/Implementation and would be considering a similar role there too.
Please help with understanding the scope for my career in Denmark.

I have another question, under the Green Card Scheme, am I eligible to work in other EU nations?
If yes, after how spending how much time am I eligible to do so?

Eagerly awaiting your expert advise.

-Thank You.

Hi there pramod even i applied my Danish Green Card as on 19 Sep 2013,its your luck to find a job in Denmark in the same field,well u cant work in other EU nations with the base of the Denmark Green Card Visa where as you can travel in EU nations if you are a citizen in EU nations then only you can work or else u need to take the work permission in other EU nations as well....:))

Hi, may I know the processing time for Denmark Greencard after the application to VFS. Kindly help me.

Hello sahaya Thanya right now the visa processing is been faster you can get your visa with in 6 months or before

Thank You Robin, for your kind reply.

hey sahaya Thanya have you applied your visa when did you applied

Hello Robin,

Thanks for the response.

I came across an article in Copenhagen post that only 28% of the immigrants get a job in their field.

You can find the article here:
m.cphpost.dk/news/a-green-card-to-a-grey-zone.7567.html

Hence, I wanted to know about the exposure in IT field in Denmark.

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hey pramod check your message box

plaese call me 0022921196470
Charly

Hi,

I would like to apply for Denmark Green Card, I'm Really Confuse, How many points I'm scoring for my education and overall, Please help:

Education:
                               Degree                                                          Country                            Year

Bachelor's of commerce ( 3 Years),                                            Regular, India                   2004                         

Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration( PGDBA), Distance Education, India  2005

MBA       ( Later Entry to MBA on the basis of PGDBA) ,            Distance Education, India   2006         

Post Graduation Diploma in Management ( Level 7),                  Regular, United Kingdom   2007

Experience:                 Nearly 10 Years.

Adaptability:               Studied Post Graduation Diploma in Management In UK and Lived there for Four Years.

English Language:     MBA was taught in English in India, Post Graduation Diploma in Management from UK
                                            and holds a letter from employer about English skills.

What About the Funds, Is there any condition of showing old funds prior to applying?

Kindly, Please Advise.

Regards,
Rohit

Hi Rohit,

Please visit the following link where you might find the following point scheme, this might help, :)

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … rd-scheme/

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

This is usman ghani I am from Pakistan .I wan to apply for Denmark Green Card Scheme Visa.I need your kind assistance for that.Could you pleasegive me your email address or Facebook ID

Hello usmanghani > have a look here: The green card in Denmark. Thank you.

please visit nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the designated section which is the Jobs section]

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to inform my fellow members that I got my Danish GreenCard in about 4 months..
Since I applied through VFS, India, I got a call from the head office saying the application has been processed and approved. They asked me to submit my passport for stamping.

Thanks,
Harshith

Hello Harshith,

Thank you for the heads up.

When did you apply for the Green Card.

Also, what is your area of profession.

Regards,
Pramod Deshpande

Congrats Harshith,

Could you please tell, What was documents Checklist?

Hi Pramod,

I applied on the 24th of February and received a call from VFS just a few days back saying it has been approved. So i submitted my passport for stamping.
My area of expertise is life sciences - BE and MSc.

Best wishes,
Harshith

Thanks Rasa,

Basically, the checklist is your

passport (all pages)
educational qualifications (undergraduate, postgraduate, etc): all certificates and marks cards.
employment details: experience letters, letter from bank (with funds).
filled application form with case id (the Id which you get after you pay the Danish consulate fee).

Additional (which helped me): Reference letter from your educational institution and employer about English language usage.

More info on the NYIDenmark website. this website is very comprehensive and is the best source.

Best wishes,
Harshith

Thanks Mate.

Wish you all the Best.

Regards,
Rohit

Sir,
This is Gurram.kishore babu.I have applied denmark green card process dec-20-2013. How much time taken the entire process.How can i know the status of my application. please tell me the details.

Thank you

Visit

dk[dot]vfsglobal[dot]co[dot]in

and enter your reference number which is present in the receipt given by VFS.
There is no standard timelines, it depends on the Danish Embassy and the number of points you are claiming.
All the best

Dear Harishith.

First of all. best of luck for your visa. kindly can you tell me regarding bank statement. as i submitted my documents for GCS 3 months ago but didn't get any reply yet. Do i need to keep my money in my account until I can get some reply  or I can use them. Have you done the same?
Regards
Imran

Dear Christine,
kindly can you tell me regarding bank statement. as i submitted my documents for GCS 3 months ago but didn't get any reply yet. Do i need to keep my money in my account until I can get some reply  or I can use them. your kind information will be very helpful for me.
Regards
Imran

Hi Imran,

Thank you. I got my visa in roughly 4 months.

I actually did not keep the required amount in my bank account for a long period. But I would not recommend this to anyone as it is a big risk. If they do a verification (they have the authority as you have given in writing that they can cross check any of your personal details submitted) and find out you do not have the amount, it might be problematic.

I understand it is a a dead investment but unfortunately, to be on the safer side I would strongly recommend you keep the funds in your account.
Best wishes,
Harshith

Thanks Harshith for reply me. Do appreciate your advice. Best of luck.
Best Regards:
Imran

Thanks Harshith for reply me. Do appreciate your advice. Best of luck.
Best Regards:
Imran

Yes I too have same question...is MCA degree(3 years) from India is equivalent to master degree of Danish education....will get 60 or 50 points?

yes according new rules you have to get IELT test with 6.5 Band

Hi there arun1234 (3 Years) masters degree 60 points,as per new rules if you get 5  or 6 band in ielts 20 points & if you score 6.5 band 40 points,as i suggest try to get a job in English speaking countries,this is not the place where you can find IT professional jobs cheers :top: