Anyone Up for Sofia to Sunny Beach for the Weekend

Hi,

I am planning a short trip over the weekend (1st week of august) to sunny beach. Living in sofia, I am alone, anyone up for a company?

Looking forward for your replies

No one is up for it?

Hey you still about?

Hi,

If I'm around then I'd be up to going, not sure if you're just looking for other guys to go though.

Jan

Hey,

I would also be up for a trip to sunny beach at some stage so please add me to your contacts if you would like to arrange something...

I am also interested in doing some skiing on mount vitosha if anyone would like to take a trip?

Karl

Sunny beach is fun, also should check out Thessaloniki, about the same distance from Sofia

Hi, I am thinking of planning a trip to Bulgaria, Varna this year it has to be before August but a weekend would be cool,if you can plan it for a weekend before Aug? or even the beginning of Aug would be good?

Jodie from the UK :)

Hi a weekend in Sunny beach sounds fun and with new people sounds so exciting!!
I am planning to visit Bulgaria from the UK by the 2nd week of Aug so can come any weekend before then.

Hi all! Please keep me posted about that trip to sunny beach. I live in Sofia, arrived last October, and haven't been to the black sea yet. Up for it, job permitting ;)

HI Harry we have a studio apartment for rent from June 20 this year large development with pool bar, 3 pools, restaurant, shop, tennis, ball parks . for photos email [email protected]. thanks Bill

hello williamprout

Since no advert is authorised on the forum, could you please drop your rental proposal in the required zone of the site :

> Housing in Sofia

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team