Native English teacher Needed in Sao Paulo - Moema - Good R$$$

Hi,

I'm in need of a native English teacher who can teach business English 2 days a week. Mondays and Tuesdays 12-13:30.

Payment is R$70/ 1.5 hour class.

Please message me your experience and resume.

Hello verified12,

You're invited to place your (free) ad in our classified JOBS section. It will get better exposure there and will stay current, as opposed to here in the forum where it will continue to move towards the back pages as new topics are posted. Just click on JOBS in the green banner at the top of the page.

We really don't like having ads posted in open forums.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team.

Hi,

If you are interested to take online English lessons via Skype by a native (British) english teacher. Please let us know here:

[moderated]

You can take a free trial lesson.

Regards,

Hello ka.su,

We recommend strongly that our members DO NOT post personal/identifying information such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc., in the open forums for obvious reasons of their personal security and to prevent spam and/or theft of identity.

Would you post your bank balance and a scanned copy of a signed check with all other information blank, so someone can just fill it in?......... the risk is just the same. Trust me!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hi verified12 - please post an advert in the Teaching jobs in São Paulo section - thank you :)

[Thread Closed]

Closed