Freshly arrived in Shenzhen !

Hello everyobdy !

I'm Alise from France and I'now living in Shenzhen, Nanshan District, as an Aupair until october. I'm looking for new friends to explore this new environment, drink café, share experiences and remake the world. Sorry about my english ! I hope I will meet with you soon.

à bientôt !  ;)

Nice to meet you! Let's keep in touch!

Thanks for your reply, nice to meet you to. Hope to see you soon ! bye

Salut Alise. Je suis aussi à Shenzhen depuis peu je ne connais pas grand monde non plus. n'hésites pas à me contacter.

Hi kadj Dr,

Please note that this is an anglophone speaking forum, can you please post in english? It will help all the members to understand and to participate. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi!
I'm an italian architect, and I will move in Shenzhen after Holidays.
If you want, please contact me in email: [email protected].

Ciao!

Ciao Antonello, come stai ?

When are you coming in Shenzhen? Are you here to visit or for a long stay?
Let me know when we can meet. I tried ti send you an email but I can't.

Alise

Bonsoir Alise, je serais a Shenzhen du 17 au 23 Février dans le quartier de Bao'an. N'hésitez pas a me contacter. A bientôt

@ hugues fermaud: English please on the english-speaking forum :)

new in town too, feel free to message me :)

Salut Alise! Nice to meet you and welcome to Shenzhen! How has your stay been so far? Hope you were able to settle in alright, especially to your new surroundings, living quarters, workplace environment and so on! Let me know if I can be of any help at all! Cheers!

Salut Alise,

Tu cote de COCO PARK Futian il y a pas mal d'expat.

A bientot
Bisoux

I be in shenzhen on March the 10th for a month ...i be happy to meet anyone .

Hey there Findme! Which part of Shenzhen will you be in? Futian? Nanshan? Baoan? Luohu?

Futian......

Hi sandram01,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Shenzhen forum for other members to read and participate.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

I m in Futian

@ sandram01: A longer introduction will be most welcomed and can help you in creating some contacts :)

Hello Alise!
My name is livi and I'm from England and am working here as a designer.
I've also recently moved to shenzhen and am keen to make other expat female friends my age!! Unfortunately I don't speak French (it was my worst subject in school haha!) But if you can speak English then I'd love to meet up, have some coffee, go shopping and just have a friend to share this amazing experience with! :D
Message me and I can pass on my skype/mobile phone details! :D
- livi

Hi i live in Shekou,
Anyone is interested in climbing the big Nanshan mountain in Shekou this coming weekend?
Drop me a msg adam.find at gmail dot com or sms me 13699882140.

I'm in Science & Technology Park, Nanshan.

I'm happy to meet people and have a good chat.

Salut Alise,
Je suis du cote de Luo hu. Mise a part Starbucks, en chine c est le fameux bubble tea qui est super.
Niveau bouffe, c pas facile si c pas dans un grand quartier.
Sinon niveau sport, piscine, badminton ou basket.sont les sports.les.plus pratiquer. Y a le Luo Hu gymnasium qui est super pour le badminton.et piscine.

Hi pascalchan,

Thank you for this post but you should please write in English in the English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. :)