Looking for frds.

Hello this is Tony, I'm lebanese, just looking for some frds in Cairo as I moved there 4 mths ago. I'm an Associate Regional Sales Manager in the Vision Care field. Sport is my favorite hobby. Looking to hear from you soon.

Welcome to Egypt !!! I am from USA living here 2 yrs now

Hi Tony :)

I'm looking for Lebanese friends too, because I'm planning to visit Lebanon next year.

hello tony .. welcome to egypt.. if you need any help just ask..
shery from egypt

Hi  Tony
I am a British lady here in Cairo,.....which area do u live?

welcome in Cairo, I am also new to Cairo, 2 years only,

Hi Tony and Tracey,

It is pleasure to start my friendship with both of you. This is Awny Amer and working as an independent research & evaluation consultant and living in El-Sheikh Zayed Area. Lets's keep in touch Tracey. If you can accept my invitation to have lunch or dinner together wherever you like, this will be fine. Best

Thank you kindly ..that would be very nice, but I think difficult through Ramadan for you

Hello Tracy,

It is ok to meet one day after breakfast this week or next Sunday noting that I'll travel to Tunisia for a consultancy task during the period between Aug 3: 17,2014. So, let's agree on suitable date for both of us. Where are you living? Can we meet next Saturday after Breakfast. If so, let's agree on when and where we can meet each other. Have a good day. Cheers 

Note: My Skype is awny22101 and my email is [email protected]

Best !!

What time do you mean by 'breakfast'?  Its not the same time as normal breakfast in Ramadan LOL...if u mean early hours then no hahaa....but I am free anyway after 4pm evenings and off on the weekends

hi tony, nice to meet you .. welcome to Egypt hope you will like it here

Hi Tracey,

Sure I mean night, my dear friend. But where are you living in Egypt? Are you living in Luxor or moved to Cairo?

I look forward to hear from you to start our friendship on the ground. I always believe that the friendship sometimes is much valuable more than anything else where every one can talk to each other freely with all the affection needed.

My mobile is *** or send me yours to agree jointly on the suitable time for both of us.

Cheers

Awny Amer

Hi everyone,
I'm an Egyptian guy, interested in getting to know new friends from all the world , I prefer to speak in English to improve my language and we can speak in Arabic as well to help improving your Arabic - just in case you recently learn Arabic. , I live in al Maadi and working as an Oracle HCM Consulting Manager "IT field".
Looking forward to hearing from everyone

Hello all,

For security measures, it is not advised to give your phone numbers on the public forum.

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks alot my friend, for any person who is interested then please let me know and I will send my phone on a private message.

You are right and totally agree with you.

Is there any way to erase it from my above message.

Best

Awny Amer

If you mean by sport football ,,so we can arrange a day for playing in any club  ;)

Hi, It is nice to hear from you looking forward to keep in touch. Currently, I'm in Tunisia for a consultancy task for 2 weeks and will go back to Cairo on Aug 16,2014. Looking forward to hear from you. So, we can find a suitable time to meet over lunch or dinner together to start our friendship-if you don't mind. Have a good day. Cheers

how nice is Egypt and Egyptian people i mean not all of them but the majority , anyway guys do u have a day you meet up and talk about anything ? if yes please tell when and where am looking forward to meet new people , thanks a lot ,
one more thing am Arabic teacher so we can talk English or i can help you to talk Arabic fro free .