Please give me an advice

Hi, can someone advice me what to do? I have a job offer to Male and my employer said that my visa is now ready, he said that i can only have the copy of my visa when i already have my plane ticket sent to him. He also said, thats why he ask for my ticket because he has to pay the ticket deposit to Maldives Immigration. What would be my next move? Should I purchase the ticket? He is waiting for it, for him to send me my working Visa. Im just confused, is this really the process of  direct hiring? I dont know what to do.. please to those who were employed as direct hiring.. Thank you so much!  :)

Hi,  frnd,i am working Maldves.  do u have visa copy on ur hand.  he is right  bec tkt copy want to show here in emigration. pls ck in ur visa card work permit period. which post u applied job?

hi
before you purchase your ticket you should get copy of the visa provided by the immigration, unless you have it in hand its not advisable to purchase air ticket. what kind of job is been offered to you? where?  wish you well

i still don't have a copy of the visa.. our employer wants us to purchase roundtrip ticket first, he will just give us a visit visa.. my flight is supposed to be on the 25th of July..

a job in a restaurant, in Male.

:cheers:  Your employer want to submit ticket copy in emigration bec   u r hold a  visiting visa (  in visiting visa  traveler should hold, up and down ticket here in male) go ahead  after 1 months ur employer make ready ur valid visa for 1 year..

Best of luck frnd

:cheers:  any update related to ur job?

our employer just called me, and im going there next month..

ohh good news , are u solve the problems ur  faced(visa and ticket) did u got visa? :)

Not sure what the confusion is about but I purchased my flights and came here without my work visa. I was stamped at the airport and could stay for about 10 days. In those days my boss organised my work visa and there's been no problem. :)

maybe he already have done it. some of the procedures were not completed yet. such as depositing fund at emigration. if not they will not allow to enter into Maldives for 10 days  it means within the 10 days the procedure must be completed.
any how its risky! my advice is not buy air tickets before one will get employment approval visa! because some body say is not enough.

what is service charges ?