To make new friends / Vienna/ Austria

Hi everyone,

I'm spending  august in Vienna and I am hoping to meet some new friends, and possibly people to do short day/weekend trips with. I'm going to come there for course next week with my friends  I am from Azerbaijan, but I'd love to meet people from anywhere in the world.I hope that you help me to make new friends,to know and wander Vienna properly.Anyway, please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message if you'd like to meet up sometime :) Thank in advanced.I.m looking forward to come there and make acquainted with new people  :heart:

Chinarra wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm spending  august in Vienna and I am hoping to meet some new friends, and possibly people to do short day/weekend trips with. I'm going to come there for course next week with my friends  I am from Azerbaijan, but I'd love to meet people from anywhere in the world.I hope that you help me to make new friends,to know and wander Vienna properly.Anyway, please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message if you'd like to meet up sometime :) Thank in advanced.I.m looking forward to come there and make acquainted with new people :kiss::heart:

I warm welcome to Vienna   :cool:

The weather has been great just lately, so a great time to walk through the streets of Vienna and to sight see.

All depending on your likes, feel free to write back  :D

Simon

Thx u so much!!! Im sure you help me to find all great cafes,cheapest shops,lovely streets in Vienna.

Chinarra wrote:

Thx u so much!!! Im sure you help me to find all great cafes,cheapest shops,lovely streets in Vienna.

Just let us know hen you arrive and have time [email protected]

thxs a lots! I'll arriive 1 august)

Ah cool, just over a week then - Gives me time to put my thinking cap on  :P

welcome to vienna

I am also new to vienna from india but some what i can help u..message me if u need any help

[moderated: off topic + start a new thread on the Austria Forum pls]

Hey, im from America and live close to Vienna. write me a message if you want to meet up ! :)

Hello!
I'm from Scotland. I'm moving to Vienna this Thursday (18th) and would like to meet up with other expats!
Let me know if you'd like to as well :)

hi! if you are into board games, you can check this: http://www. meetup.com/Vienna-Boardgamers/events/205680232/

its every wednesday. usually 8-14 people, its a really fun way to meet new people and play some games at the same time :)

hi
i m new here we will be a good friend if you want