I have Offer for 1300 RO .... Work location is (Salalah or Muscat)

Hi,

I have recently got offer for 1300 RO which includes all the expenses and apart from salary company provides Medical Insurance for self and family & Family Visa....  I need to take care of Accommodation , Food, Car lease, Mobile, etc ... My work location in Oman would be either Salalah or Muscat ....

I am from IT background i have around 9 yrs of working experience and i currently work in Pune , India and my take home salary is INR 80,000 ( 515 RO PM) when i convert it to Oman Rial.

I am planning to move to Oman as single for 2 years and then latter on i need to take my family over there....

I need to know if 1300 RO is decent or good or average salary... and how will be cost of living expenses ???

Cost for 1 BHK apartment ??
Cost for Gerocries for a month for Single ( I can cook breakfast and Dinner) ?
Cost for hotel expense (If i eat lunch in average hotel daily) ?
Cost for Leasing a Car ?
Cost for Mobile (with Calling card for India, as i mostly make call to my home) ?
Cost for Unlimited Internet for a Month ?
Cost for Petrol (If i travel around 1000 Kms in month) ?
Cost for Electricity , Drinking Water, etc ?
Miscellaneous  cost (If i Miss any thing to add above) ?

Can you share your experience and thoughts so that it will be useful information for me to consider this offer...

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

For salary www.payscale.com

Dear cars_and_city!
Welcome to Oman.

Please help yourself and browse numerous threats, related to COL at Oman. You'll get more than sufficient informtion. For your information, Salalah is a cheaper city as compared to Oman and the salary which has been offered to you is considered as a good salary (In Salalah).

Hi Schaz,

Thanks for your reply... When i see the COL at Oman i see more related stuff for Muscat only. Not able to find the updated information for Salalah.

Thats is reason for creating this Thread ....