Planning a move to Australia

Hello, I m Patric working in Dubai, I'm planning to come to Australia for my Masters next year. I've heard that Australia is a great place to study, so I'm preparing myself for the study next year. I have a few queries can anyone help  me out?

Hi patricbabu,

In fact, we are here to help.  :D

Can you please share your queries with us on the forum and we will see how we can help you please?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Do the universities provide job searches after graduation? I heard getting a job is very tough !
Is the cost of living high?
And the last thing.. Is racism a threat there?!

patricbabu wrote:

Do the universities provide job searches after graduation? I heard getting a job is very tough !
Is the cost of living high?
And the last thing.. Is racism a threat there?!

Australia is a good place to study. However, jobs are getting harder and harder to find as unemployement rises.
Cost of living is very high. We have the 6th highest cost economy in the developed world.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 
Racism is not that prevalent here but yes there is racism as there is in many other countries.

Mate! Most of the companies will require Permanent Residency to get a Job in your field, Du ring your Uni you can get odd job e.g. Pizza Hut , etc.

If you are looking for Education than the Best Uni are there in US, few in UK too which are closer from Dubai, Saying that Australia there are few of the world best Uni example Monash UNi fees will be expensive.

from your update your intention looks like after your master you want to settle in Australia  which is good but the new migration law are very difficult.

Racism is in every part of world but I have been in Australia since 2006 and touch wood found good people, have seen and heard few but for example if you are wondering in middle of night with IPhone4, Gold chain at wrong places without car than the same thing happen in your home country too :-)

I will suggest you do your home work and make intention clear before coming to Australia

Australia is one of the safest country and best country

my apologies if any of my statement care you :-)

Good Luck,

Hello
My daughter has been awarded a PR visa as a skilled nominated immigrant.She was in Sydney for 18 months and completed her second Masters.She has to land in Australia not later than mid March, 2015.She is worried for a good job and a cost effective good place to live in Perth initially.
can u guide her how to search suitable jobs and places to live?

A worried father

shafiq46 wrote:

Hello
My daughter has been awarded a PR visa as a skilled nominated immigrant.She was in Sydney for 18 months and completed her second Masters.She has to land in Australia not later than mid March, 2015.She is worried for a good job and a cost effective good place to live in Perth initially.
can u guide her how to search suitable jobs and places to live?

A worried father

For jobs try www.seek.com.au  or an online search for whatever field of expertise she is looking to work in. 
Perth, as anywhere in Australia is expensive.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 
For salry www.payscale.com

Perhaps also search for a Bangladeshi community or club in Perth who may be able to assist you.

Perth is expensive mate !

Melbourne will be cheaper option in comparison to other city

for share accommodation

www.gumtree.com.au is good website

Good luck

Yes study options are good, but you get most mileage if you continue on your current career trajectory rather than changing careers

I want to move Australia from Bangladesh. May you give me proper advice

shafiqul.sbl wrote:

I want to move Australia from Bangladesh. May you give me proper advice

First you need a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

Without local work history (references) job hunting is extremely difficult, if we're talking about properly paid jobs, and since you need a TFN (tax file number) no employer can give you a job without an PR visa. Universities usually expect you to go back home after finishing studies.

could you please give me a link of Bangladeshi or Indian communities in Perth or any ones contact mail of any of the community member?
A worried father

Just Google it but I did that for you ;)http://www.iswa-perth.org/