Hi to all

Sorry,,,  I am trying again to put some words here to activate my private message. I'm always blocked,,, Lol

Welcome to Expat.com....i hope it helps to unlock your private messages

I am also in IT/telecom.. working at a sr. position for a large multinational company and we must connect...thx

same here :D

I am also in IT/telecom.. working at a sr. position for a large multinational company and we must connect...thx
Re: hi to all

Hi passionatefundo,,, Thanks for your effort comment, and its my pleasure to connect with you.

im Communication engineer  , looking for chance also ^_^

how many post should i put to remove the block ?

moonlyt_flower2730 wrote:

Sorry,,,  I am trying again to put some words here to activate my private message. I'm always blocked,,, Lol

You have make a certain number of posts before you can use the PM system. This applies to everyone and is done to keep spammers out.

Are you able to connect on private messages now ?

Hello All,

If you would like to understand more why your Private Message has been blocked, i invite you to check out this article on Anti Spam System & New Rules.

In order to unblock your private message, you need to be active on the forum, with that said, you should not post unrelevant things, or use this site as a dating site. You will be banned if so.

Help  expatriates, those in your area requiring information would be a great start.

It will automatically unblock depending on your activity.

Regards

Kenjee

What is wrong with messages on this site ?

Can't send messages too ?

Hi mohhnas - you should maybe read the previous posts before posting - would have save your time :)

oh my God
you did like me when i Called my friend on Mobile and when hi answer i told him that Sorry i just check if i have credit in my Mobile  or no hahahahaha :D