New members of the Ivory Coast forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ivory Coast forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ivory Coast if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

After work with english speaking people (i love to speak english :) )... having drinks,in mirth, cheerfulness, nothing serious... just fun fun fun :)

I am also looking for friends who can speak english and have fun togather

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

i hope to live and work abroad.  Just to have fun  and friends on this website.

ok. suis nouvell e jaimerais savoir comment sa ce passe!!

Hello all  :cheers:

Warm welcome to our new members  :cheers:

This thread particularly is for presentation of our new members, please tell us more about yourself, what you do in life, how are you experiencing the life as an expatriate.Also you can ask for required infos if needed, however we always encourage members to throughly check the multiple threads on the forum to gather required infos, or to create a new thread for asking questions.

------------------------------------------

@somahien : Kindly note that you are on the anglophone version of the site, I invite you to please write only in english so that members can understand and interact with you if needed. For the francophone version of the site you can follow this link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4028

Regards
Kenjee

Hello am from Nigeria  , am 26 years old if you don't mind we can be friends but my french is bad my no is +22554127347  , am also new

Hi, I arrived to weeks ago to Abidjan, I am pilot and I´m based here for a minimun of six month, and I like sports, trekking, films, I enjoy reading and martial arts.
I like to know people speak English for to go out and have a drink, I don´t know anybody here and I want to practice English and if somebody want to practice Spanish I am happy to help

Hello all,

I'm new to the Expat.com, but I've been living in Abidjan for the past 2 years.

I've lived in the UK for many years, and would love to meet fellow Anglophones :)

All the very best to everyone in the blog.

Ciao
Tullia

Je recherche une aide pour pouvoir immigrer à Dubai pour travailler

LUXUR wrote:

Je recherche une aide pour pouvoir immigrer à Dubai pour travailler

Please post in ENGLISH so that members can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice. Thank you.

Ya sure I'm ebah sube dawayne carter. I'm in Cameroon and aspiring to came to ivory coast. We could actually be good friends. My number is 23770102941, my Facebook is ebah sube dawayne carter, my email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

Am HND graduate of Electrical from Nigeria wish to work in Ivory coast

Ya i'm ebah sube a new member and I wish to work in ivory coast and establish myself there. Also wish to have friends for social activities there.

HI

I have just arrived in Abidjan, I am an environmental consultant, I am looking for friends to spend some quality time with them , I am an avid Yogi , and I do trekking and walking, I know Abidjan but not very well. I will be here for 6 mos. I speak English and French fluently and I understand Spanish and Portuguese. My portable is 06 132 731

A bientot

Me too, my portable is 06132731, nothing serious , just fun ..

Mr waheed im glad to see you here. I am Sheryar and i am from Pakistan. I am residing here in Abidjan and will remain here for another few months. So we can get in touch if you want, as i would love to meet someone who knows this place. Thanks

Hello
my name is opoku emmanuel yaw. am a ghanaian. i have completed my high school and i want to travel to lvory coast to start my life there. if you want to know me more please ask and i will answer you thank u. God bless you.

Hi Dears I hope you're all fine
I introduce myself I'm chef.mohamed Azeez 34 years old I'm bachelor from india I'm looking for a job changes in ivory coast so kindly provide me details thanks
[moderated: please avoid your personal details on the forum]

Personal data
Name:Timothy Boakai
Date of Birth:August 17,1988
Place of birth:Monrovia,Congo Town
Nationality:Liberian
Email:[email protected]
Contact Number:+231886325664

Education Background:
2007/2008-Cathedral Catholic School, Ashman Street
2010-Liberty Christian Center Bible Institute

My actual reason for wanting to live in Ivory Coast is to proclaim the Word of God. I was highly inspired by the Holy Ghost after involving myself in lots of unprofitable self motivation which has to do with want to do something in my own power base on knowledge acquired and were to no avail therefore I than decided to humble myself and asked God what He wanted me to do so as to be successful in life and that was how I was inspired by Him to proclaim His word in any way I could. Praise God I have managed personally by His help to perform as instructed  by Him.

Zuo wrote:

Personal data
Name:Timothy Boakai
Date of Birth:August 17,1988
Place of birth:Monrovia,Congo Town
Nationality:Liberian
Email:[email protected]
Contact Number:+231886325664

Education Background:
2007/2008-Cathedral Catholic School, Ashman Street
2010-Liberty Christian Center Bible Institute

My actual reason for wanting to live in Ivory Coast is to proclaim the Word of God. I was highly inspired by the Holy Ghost after involving myself in lots of unprofitable self motivation which has to do with want to do something in my own power base on knowledge acquired and were to no avail therefore I than decided to humble myself and asked God what He wanted me to do so as to be successful in life and that was how I was inspired by Him to proclaim His word in any way I could. Praise God I have managed personally by His help to perform as instructed  by Him.

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details on an open forum.

Wonderful starting!
as I said  earlier,my name is Stephane Valen Gondo,from the eighteen mountain district,mainly from Danane.I was a high school graduate student there and also here in Liberia.I am in Liberia as refugee and since ,looking for sponsoring the live and in Canada.i am a 78 born single male.

Ht my good friend,am jonathan from nigeria, i'm very good in speaking english.
can you assist me interms of accommodation when i come to abijan this summer.am serious

nice to meet new people here..hope we can have a get together soon.. love to meet all you guys who speaks english...message me if you want to be friends and buddies with me..

yah speak in english i understand that this country is a francophone,but this forum is purely english so better brush up on your english brother!!!!

Hello friends

Happy, healthy and prosperous new year to all.

I am Mariette from Abidjan. Nice to join this forum. I am planning to make Ivory Coast known in the world and attract tourists and investors to our country.

Thanks and hope to have great discussions with you

Hi Dear,
welcome on board!which part of ivory coast are you from?where are living now in Abidjan (quarter)?and also what are you doing?
I'm also Ivorian residing in Liberia (Monrovia)working for NAEAL as program assistant.What good News do you have from our country that can really touch or move me?
Thanks and happy new year.

Joined in Dec but have not really been active.Fred

I need somebody who speaks both English and French well. I speak French but I want to become an excellent French speaker in two years throuh daily conversions.

Hi,
My name is Thomas Ackon from Ghana. I am 32 years old. I have Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science (major) with Linguistics(minor) from University of Ghana in August 2003 to May 2007 with first class honours. I have five years experience of teaching english language in junior high school level in Ghana. I wish to teach english in a neighbouring country of Ghana in order to experience life Cote D'Ivoire. I opted for Cote  D'Ivoire because I believe it is an avenue to help impart knowlegde too in Cote D'Ivoire. It will also enable me learn french too which will be an added value to my self. Hope I will get placement. Thanks.

Am from Ghana,just came to Abidjan,trader,..read and write Italian English,Understand little French and spanish,..hoping to make new friends.

yep,...i also need friends here in Abidjan who specks english and French..so i can learn  French

Hi am D a born ivorian but naturalized American in South Korea while stationed there for the U.S. Army. am still living in DC but thinking 'bout going back home and start a business. But hey I lived there for a quite of time, got my master there too so pretty much knw everything 'bout abidjan. Lookin for someone who speaks both french n English ? I gotcha yall.

That's nice,...keep that up....and try to make it up

Hey bro,what's up?
I am also an Ivorian residing in Liberia able to speak and write both French and English.logistics student.welcome on board Mr D.papis

Hello everybody
I am Ramata Senegalese  but actually i am in China i am new and its my first time to write in the forum hope that i will make a lot of friends and have fun

am a Ghanaian ,new in Abidjan trying to learn french,...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Isa and I've been in Abidjan for 6 months coming from the US.  I've visited several parts of West Africa and have always wanted to actually "live" in Africa. So.... here I am. I really love it here in Abidjan and I'm learning to speak French.  I have a french teacher that comes to my place 4 days a week, which really helps, but I learn the most through experience, such as going to the market or taking a taxi when I go out.  I like putting myself in situations where I'm forced to speak french.  However it's refreshing to meet someone that speaks ENGLISH! LOL  I'm here with my kids 5yrs and 8 months.  Im currently looking for a job or volunteer work so that I can keep busy.  I would really like to chat/talk to other expats to hear your stories and possibly connect.

thank you for your concern. while am Joab by name nationalize from Nigeria who live most of my life in abroad and study in abroad but presently living in cote d`ivoire, i speak English as my mother`s language and French intermediate, am here in cote d`ivoire to create alot of project that can see most of the people benefiting and expose to the world development

Closed