Fair Pricing Daycare Services in Phu My Hung?

Hi,

I am looking for a decent daycare for my 2 year old. I do not mind him learning Vietnamese preferably some English as well. Are there any decent ones and decent pricing in PMH for around $200? I have looked around a bit and they are very expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

May I ask where you work? Maybe you can drop your child somewhere out of PMH area. The price can be cheaper. My neighbors told me that it takes $50/month. It is the same in many areas. But you have to give the teacher the food for their lunch.

Regards,

Hi Ma'am!

I know of one. The owner is a Filipina. I guess it's affordable. A decent one.

I'll send to you the address and contact number if  you want.

Best regards,

Shella

Those three little letters, PMH, even used in non-PMH areas, attract surcharges.

Price is often determined by language as well as facilities. If a child is schooled in a VNese environment it will matter little if the parents language is different. Children seem adept at switching between languages.

My daughter went to a VNese language kindergarten where they used VNese but when she was at home she was in a mixed VNese/English language mix and she quickly learned, without prompting, to use the appropriate language to my wife or myself.

There are a couple of uni-lingual VNese day care/pre-school outfits in the TAN MY area (near Nguyen Thi Thap and Nguyen Van Linh)  that have decent  numbers of Foreign children at prices even VNese can afford.. The facility conditions are quite good, too.

The easiest way from PMH to TAN MY is to head towards the Crescent Mall intersection of Nguyen Van Linh, turn left on to NGUYEN LUONG BANG (FV Hospital) and follow it around to Tan My. The back road from PMH (Nguyen Dong Chi) is closed by the Happy Valley construction site.

Thanks, Jaitch. Could you tell me the names for them or a contact number? Thank you!

Thank you everyone for the replies...

Hi everyone, any recommendation for full time daycare for 12 months old? Thanks in advance!