Is it hard for a singaporean to find a job in thailand?

Hi, I'm interested to start a new life in Thailand. but is it hard to find a job?

Hi, teaching english is the most common job here for foreigners, the rest are on the field of engineering, sales, marketing. There are some jobs which are not allowed by the government for foreigners (there was a discussion on this site). I can see that you are from Singapore, if you compare the chances of a foreigner getting a job  between Singapore and Thailand, you can have a much better chances in Singapore, I can say this from my experience. However, from my point of view, the life here in Thailand is much more enjoyable, Singapore on the other hand is just so damn clean :)). I think it is worth taking your chances here. Good luck to you

Thanks so much for the info !

2015 all Singaporeans can work freely in Thailand yes?

Hi Soibeer,

If you are interested you can apply to our office by sending your CV to [email protected]
We are presently looking for bilingual Customer Service and will provide work permit as well.

Thanks,
Sara

soibeer wrote:

2015 all Singaporeans can work freely in Thailand yes?

yes...all ASEAN membera

(Moderated: please post your job offer in the jobs section)

hi  did u found a job to stay in thai?

ooxinjie wrote:

Hi, I'm interested to start a new life in Thailand. but is it hard to find a job?

The easiest way is to either let your headhunter know you are interested in positions available here or if your current company has a Thailand office, you could make a transfer via that route

Depending on your qualifications and experience, there will be opportunities. If you can read or write the language, that would put you in a better position (but not the most critical)

Good luck to you

i been living here since 4 years, taken my education & job from thailand.  I see being multilingual like u had know Thai, Engish and Chinese, it much easier you can find job in thailand.

Depends on the job you're looking for and your qualifications and credentials. Teaching jobs are very much available.