New job in Abu Dhabi

Hi,
I have been offered a speech and language therapist job in Abu Dhabi.
The monthly salary will be 2,500dhs plus 30% commission of the therapy sessions I take.
Overall the employer said I could be making approximately 8,000dhs a month.

I am concerned this is quite low paid, especially for a professional job.
Can anyone give me any advice? It sounds an exiting opportunity but do not know if it it's worth leaving my comfortable life in the UK living with my parents to move to Abu Dhabi and not have such a comfortable life and barely any money for doing a job which should be better paid. 

Thanks

I think this is decent salary

Hey . My advise to you stay with your parents .

Reading ur post. advice u to stay put with ur parents.. the comfort level u r suggesting u have already is not gonna come in 8,000 Dhs here for sure..and 8,000 is considering..it does happen! u have to take it as 4k to begin with. stay back there.

uaeguy, good advise!!! I totally agree. It ain't worth as a first timer in AUH.

they'd be using you, but instead of refusing the offer like the guys suggested, tell your employer that you have checked with people working in AD and everyone told you either your salary should be enhanced or you should not accept it, chances are 99% this's a winning card. good luck there.

Of course my dear the salary it's too low. I donno what exactly its happening lately in UAE, but the work market it's getting lower and lower. I am so disappointing, I was waiting for such a long time that my company increase my salary and this is not happening. After that I've been trying so hard to get another job with  better salary and a better position, according to my degrees, but nothing came up until now, and even if I got any job offer, the salary its too low. Concerning the offer you are talking about, I would advice you to don't accept it, because the life over here became so expensive, and with that salary you will afford to pay only the rent and to eat...it's not enough to send back home some money, or to save.

Totally agree with natalie, salary is below average, if the Accommodations and transportation on them, you might be in need to ask them for a bit adjustment, as well noob76 well said, it works with me ;)
Good luck