I want to move Brazil with my Wife

i  am going to move Brazil Sao Paolu with my wife, pls let me know, is this possilbe that i got a apartment in low cost ? near by mosque, also i want to start a job incial stage of running expense ?

Jahangirhasan wrote:

i  am going to move Brazil Sao Paolu with my wife, pls let me know, is this possilbe that i got a apartment in low cost ? near by mosque, also i want to start a job incial stage of running expense ?

Well in order to stay in Brazil for more than 180 days in any one year period you must have something other than a VITUR Tourist Visa, which doesn't permit one to work or study in this country. You would require either a VITEM-V Work Visa in order to work in Brazil; or a VIPER Permanent Visa which in your case you would only be able to obtain if you wish to invest R$150 thousand (US $75 thousand) in setting up a company in this country.

In order to obtain a VITEM-V Work Visa you need first to find a job with a Brazilian company that is willing to sign you to an employment contract, confirm that in writing and perhaps assist you through the immigration process.

Given that Brazilian law requires all employers to prove that they have exhausted all efforts to place qualified Brazilians in any job vacancy before they may hire a foreign national to fill the vacancy, you should understand that it is very difficult for expats to find work here.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team